This Program is a personal and corporate learning tool that provides the key ideas, strategies and best practices from today’s most acclaimed business books. It’s designed to help business professionals of all types become: More Productive – Better Problem Solvers – Better Decision Makers – and Better Leaders. We accomplish this by providing condensed, on-demand knowledge on topic areas such as leadership, communication skills, team building, innovation, decision making and productivity.
Business Book Summaries
Read or Listen - Anytime - Any Device
We find the best business books and summarize them so you can learn the key ideas of each book in about fifteen minutes! All summaries are available in many text formats so you can read them on any device. (PC, Mac, iPad, phone, Kindle ...) Audio versions of the summaries are also available, so you can listen in your downtime or learn “on-the-go.”
A FAST, Fun Way to Learn
Our three to five minute video summaries are a fun way to get the big takeaways from a great business book. You’ll be amazed how much you can learn in just a few minutes when the knowledge is presented with animated visuals.
Make the Learning Stick!
Did you know that 61% of what you read is lost after the first hour and over 90% is lost after 24 hours? (Queen’s University). What’s the point of learning if you don’t remember it? The best way to ramp up retention is by revisiting the information --- but who has the time to go through everything twice? Memory Sticks deliver the big points from a summary in just one page. They’re the fastest way to review the learning and really make it stick!
Grow the Skills You Need … quickly and effectively
One of the best ways to grow new skills is to be exposed to great insights from a wide range of top experts.
Problem: How can you get a great range of insights - the ones from leading experts that really resonate - without spending a ton of time, effort…and money?
Solution: Business Book Summaries. (They’re like concise “Cliff’s Notes” for business people.)
With the Corporate Business Book Summary Program you’ll have access to an extensive database of titles that includes many of the best business books ever written.
PLUS you also get new summaries each month to make sure you stay up to date throughout the year. They’re provided in text, audio and video formats, so whatever your preferred learning medium, we have you covered.
You’ll learn best practices and get powerful insights from leading-edge thinkers, industry experts and renowned business gurus... a constant flow of new ideas and strategies you can use to get on, and stay on, the path to acquiring the skills you need.
The Bottom Line:
This resource has been helping business professionals and organizations grow their base of knowledge and skills, quickly and effectively, since 1998. We can help you too.
Whether you need it for yourself, your employees or colleagues, the Corporate Business Book Summary Program is a solution that fits the needs of today’s time starved business professionals.
Learning & Development Benefits
- 52% improvement in personal productivity reported by users
- 81% say the program is helpful to develop employees
- 88% say it cuts information overload
- 60% call the program a “must have”
- 78% say it helps them make smarter decisions
- 80% - say it’s helped them become better leaders
- 79% - say it’s helped them become better problem solvers
- Average ROI is 45.1 times the cost
- Average monetary benefit generated is $17,756.20 per individual user
- 98% of our users report that they learn more business knowledge in less time than from any other method
Details: A Look Inside
Everything is laid out in an intuitive fashion so you can find what you need, when you need it, including an easy to use search function. The actual summaries are displayed on the left hand side of the page along with the option to mark each summary as read or as a favorite. Summary categories are listed on the right hand side so you can easily find the subject area you’re looking for.
Summaries: The purpose of each summary is to convey the primary ideas of the book along with strategies for possible implementation. The summaries are always displayed in descending date order, i.e. newest on top.
Summary Formats: The summaries are available in four main formats: text, audio, video and Memory Sticks. Not all formats are available for all summaries.
- Text: Summaries are available in both PDF and web text formats plus optimized versions for various mobile devices (smartphone, Kindle, iPad). Each summary is approximately 3,500 to 4,000 words and takes the average person 15-20 minutes to read
- Audio: Summaries are available in MP3 audio format. These are essentially the text summaries in audio form. They are typically 15 to 20 minutes long and can be downloaded to your phone, iPad or any other MP3 player.
- Video: The 3-5 minute whiteboard style videos illustrate the main points of a summary in a fun and dynamic format.
- Memory Sticks: These are one page summaries of the summaries. They offer the key points of a summary and are a great way to review and remember what you’ve learned.
What You Get:
- The publisher's entire database of titles – an extensive library from many of the best business books ever written (not all summaries are available in all formats)
- PLUS each month you’ll receive two new summaries delivered directly to your inbox
- Easy access or download (through apps for IOS and Google, through our online platform or directly through your Intranet) and available for all popular devices including PC or Mac, iPhone/iPad/iPod, Android, Blackberry, Kindle, Sony Reader, and many more