Fidelity National Information Services Inc (FIS:NYS): Analytics, Extensive Financial Metrics, and Benchmarks Against Averages and Top Companies Within its Industry
- Unique new report provides deep financial benchmarks for Fidelity National Information Services Inc (FIS:NYS) compared to its top competitors and compared to the average for all companies within its primary industry.
- Benchmarking study for Fidelity National Information Services Inc (FIS:NYS) includes growth forecast for its primary industry to the year 2028.
Core Benefits to Customer:
1) Comprehensive benchmarks for the Subject Company:
- A. Benchmarked against the leading firms in its primary industry
- B. Benchmarked against the average for publicly-held companies (U.S.) in its industry.
- C. This includes financial results, ratios, vital statistics and metrics in one package, including historical and current metrics and averages for 6 years within its primary industry.
2) A snapshot overview of the company's primary industry, including current and historic revenues and employment, along with a long term forecast for industry growth, with CAGR (compound annual growth rate), employee population and much more.
3) Detailed rankings of the Subject Company against top companies within the industry (U.S.-based firms) for key items including:
- A. Approximate market capitalization
- B. Employees
- C. Revenues
- D. Net income
- E. 3-Year revenue growth (%)
- F. 3-Year income growth (%)
- G. Return on assets (%)
- H. Return on equity (%)
- I. Return on invested capital (%)
4) Leading companies-profiles of the Subject Company as well as profiles of top competitors within the industry
- Pages: 76
- Statistical Tables Provided: 28
- Charts Provided: 14
- Geographic: US
Designed to benefit:
- Analysis and Financial Modeling
- Investment Professionals
- M & A Advisors
Table of Contents
- Comprehensive financial performance benchmarking, including, in one package, the Subject Company's
1) Financial results
2) Financial history
4) Vital metrics
- Industry-specific comparative financial analysis and benchmarking of the Subject Company to:
1) Deep financials of each of the leading firms in the Subject Company's primary industry
2) Detailed, multi-year financial averages for all companies within the industry
3) Rankings of the Subject Company against the top ten companies within the industry
- Profiles of the Subject Company and of its industry's leading firms
- Top U.S. companies, by revenues (table)
- Industry revenues, current and historical (chart)
- Industry employee population, current and historical (chart)
- Industry revenue yearly history and forecast with yearly CAGR
- Projected revenues & annual growth rates
B. Income statement averages
- All income statement items, including cost of sales, SGA, R&D, salaries and wages, and EBITDA, with ratios
- Chart showing average company's key expenses as a percent of revenues
C. Balance sheet averages
- All items, including property plant and equipment; accumulated depreciation; goodwill; and long term debt, including ratios
D. Cash flow averages
- All cash flow items
A. Top companies within the industry ranked for key performance items
- Approximate market capitalization
- Net income
- 3-Year revenue growth (%)
- 3-Year income growth (%)
- Return on assets (%)
- Return on equity (%)
- Return on invested capital (%)
B. Benchmarking of the Subject Company and its industry's leading firms to each other and to their industry's averages for all financial analysis metrics
- Income statements, balance sheets and cash flow statements for the Subject Company and for each of the top companies compared to each other and to the overall industry average
C. Corporate profiles, comparative analysis of the Subject Company and of the top companies within its industry, including executive listings and financial results
- Contact information, executive lists
- Business descriptions
- Key financial data for 6 years
- Brands and divisions
- Top salaries
- Corporate culture
- Charts comparing revenues vs. net income
- American Express Company
- Fidelity National Information Services Inc
- Fiserv Inc
- Global Payments Inc
- MasterCard Inc
- PayPal Holdings Inc
- Synchrony Financial
- Total System Services Inc (TSYS)
- Visa Inc
- Western Union Company (The)
Through the years, a research methodology evolved based on strict guidelines used to build and maintain the content of six proprietary business and industry databases:
- An industry trends database
- An industry statistics database
- Industry Analytics (deep financial data for hundreds of Industry codes)
- A leading companies database
- A business and industry glossary database
- An industry associations and professional societies database
- Analysts are trained to follow research formulas and methodology. They use company-approved sources in their work and post their findings daily to proprietary databases. All research results go through multi-step editing processes. And, all results are date-stamped.
- Internal research, analysis, fact-checking and data gathering by the Research staff.
- Over 3,500 industry associations, professional societies and government agencies worldwide with which the publisher maintains relationships and/or from which they obtain industry-specific/country-specific data.
- Financial analysts, industry executives and industry experts with whom the publisher maintains communications.
- Corporate disclosure documents and financial statements.
- Industry conference proceedings.
- Analysis of white papers, reports, periodicals and publications.
- Multiple proprietaries, government, industry and financial databases developed by the publisher.