Deep sea mining is an industry on the cusp of taking off. Continued progress on the world’s first commercial deep sea mining project off the coast of Papua New Guinea, fast-growing exploration activity worldwide, significant government interest and backing, and the reaching of important milestones in the development of regulatory frameworks indicate that the vast expanses of high-grade, varied minerals at the bottom of the world’s oceans will not remain untouched for long.
Note: This subscription is updated quarterly.
1. Executive Summary
2. Scope of this Report
3. Industry Overview
4. Categories of Deep Sea Mineral Deposits
5. Market Drivers
6. Market Barriers
7. Regulatory Framework
8. Companies Overview - Public
9. Companies Overview - Private
- GE Oil & Gas
- IHC Merwede B.V. (Royal IHC)
- Nautilus Minerals (TSX: NUS; OTCQX: NUSMF)
- Soil Machine Dynamics Ltd. (SMD)
- Technip (EPA: TEC; OTCQX: TKPPY)