This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
MS Amlin Ltd (MS Amlin), a subsidiary of Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co Ltd, a direct subsidiary of MS&AD Insurance Group Holdings, Inc., is a provider of non-life insurance and reinsurance products. The company offers insurance products in the areas of property and casualty and marine and aviation. MS Amlin underwrites various global marine and aviation portfolios that include fine art, yacht and war, upstream energy, terrorism, and political risks. Its property and casualty business unit offers a wide range of commercial property and liability insurances. Property and casualty business coverage span domestic and SME property to large industrial installation. The company has its operational presence across the US, continental Europe, Bermuda, and Asia. MS Amlin is headquartered in London, England, the UK.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- MS Amlin Ltd - Key Facts
- MS Amlin Ltd - Key Employees
- MS Amlin Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- MS Amlin Ltd - Major Products and Services
- MS Amlin Ltd - History
- MS Amlin Ltd - Company Statement
- MS Amlin Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- MS Amlin Ltd - Business Description
- MS Amlin Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- MS Amlin Ltd - Strengths
- MS Amlin Ltd - Weaknesses
- MS Amlin Ltd - Opportunities
- MS Amlin Ltd - Threats
- MS Amlin Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
- About the Publisher
List of Tables
- MS Amlin Ltd, Key Facts
- MS Amlin Ltd, Key Employees
- MS Amlin Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- MS Amlin Ltd, Major Products and Services
- MS Amlin Ltd, History
- MS Amlin Ltd, Other Locations
- MS Amlin Ltd, Subsidiaries
- MS Amlin Ltd, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Beazley Investments Limited
- Aspen Insurance Holdings Ltd
- Allianz SE
- AIG Europe Limited