The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Ryman Healthcare Ltd (Ryman Healthcare) provides retirement living and rest-home care for older people. The company offers a wide range of retirement living and care options, comprising independent townhouses, independent apartments, and serviced apartments. It also operates a care center that provides rest homes, hospitals and dementia care, respite and daycare. It provides resort-style facilities, indoor swimming pool and spa, lounges, bar, beauty salon, gym, library, internet cafe, movie theatre, bowling green, and other services for its residents. The company offers services for older people in New Zealand and Australia. Ryman Healthcare is headquartered in Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand.
Ryman Healthcare Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jan 27, 2022: Ryman Healthcare appoints new Group CEO
Dec 08, 2021: Ryman plans new $155m retirement village in Kealba
Nov 19, 2021: Greg Campbell to succeed Dr David Kerr as Ryman chair
Nov 18, 2021: Ryman reports first half underlying profit of $95.9m
Sep 07, 2021: Ryman Healthcare appoints new Group CEO
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Ryman Healthcare Ltd - Key Facts
- Ryman Healthcare Ltd - Key Employees
- Ryman Healthcare Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Ryman Healthcare Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Ryman Healthcare Ltd - History
- Ryman Healthcare Ltd - Company Statement
- Ryman Healthcare Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Ryman Healthcare Ltd - Business Description
- Geographical Segment: Australia
- Geographical Segment: New Zealand
- Ryman Healthcare Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Ryman Healthcare Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Ryman Healthcare Ltd - Strengths
- Ryman Healthcare Ltd - Weaknesses
- Ryman Healthcare Ltd - Opportunities
- Ryman Healthcare Ltd - Threats
- Ryman Healthcare Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
- Jan 27, 2022: Ryman Healthcare appoints new Group CEO
- Dec 08, 2021: Ryman plans new $155m retirement village in Kealba
- Nov 19, 2021: Greg Campbell to succeed Dr David Kerr as Ryman chair
- Nov 18, 2021: Ryman reports first half underlying profit of $95.9m
- Sep 07, 2021: Ryman Healthcare appoints new Group CEO
- Jul 29, 2021: Record first quarter sales and continued expansion in Melbourne
- Jun 12, 2021: New Ryman village planned for Takapuna
- Jun 11, 2021: Ryman appoints Marsha Cadman as Chief Sales and Marketing Officer
- May 21, 2021: Ryman reports audited full year underlying profit of $224.4 million
- May 21, 2021: Ryman CEO Gordon MacLeod announces plans to step down
Section 5 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Ryman Healthcare Ltd, Key Facts
- Ryman Healthcare Ltd, Key Employees
- Ryman Healthcare Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Ryman Healthcare Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Ryman Healthcare Ltd, History
- Ryman Healthcare Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Ryman Healthcare Ltd, Key Competitors
- Ryman Healthcare Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Ryman Healthcare Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Ryman Healthcare Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Ryman Healthcare Ltd, Performance Chart (2018 - 2022)
- Ryman Healthcare Ltd, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Summerset Group Holdings Ltd
- Oceania Group NZ Ltd
- Metlifecare Ltd
- Golden Healthcare Group
- Bupa Care Services NZ Limited
- Arvida Group Ltd
- Abano Healthcare Group Ltd