1h Free Analyst TimeVeritiv Corp (VRTV) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by the publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsVeritiv Corp (Veritiv) is a distributor of packaging, print and publishing products and facility solutions and services. It offers commercial printing, wide format, writing, digital, copying, and specialty paper products; and coated and uncoated commercial printing papers. The company also offers structural and graphic packaging solutions, automation, workflow and equipment services, and kitting and fulfillment services. Veritiv's product portfolio also includes tissues, towels, soaps and sanitizers, commercial cleaning chemicals, sanitary maintenance supplies and equipment, shampoos and amenities, and safety and hazard supplies. The company serves customers in various sectors, which include manufacturing, food processing, commercial building owners and property management, printing and publishing, colleges, universities, healthcare facilities, government, and retail. The company operates distribution centers in the US, Canada and Mexico. Veritiv is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Veritiv Corp - Key Facts
- Veritiv Corp - Key Employees
- Veritiv Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- Veritiv Corp - Major Products and Services
- Veritiv Corp - History
- Veritiv Corp - Company Statement
- Veritiv Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Veritiv Corp - Business Description
- Business Segment: Corporate and Other
- Business Segment: Facility Solutions
- Business Segment: Packaging
- Business Segment: Print
- Business Segment: Publishing
- Geographical Segment: Canada
- Geographical Segment: Rest of World
- Geographical Segment: U.S.
- Veritiv Corp - Corporate Strategy
- Veritiv Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Veritiv Corp - Strengths
- Veritiv Corp - Weaknesses
- Veritiv Corp - Opportunities
- Veritiv Corp - Threats
- Veritiv Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Veritiv Corp, Key Facts
- Veritiv Corp, Key Employees
- Veritiv Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- Veritiv Corp, Major Products and Services
- Veritiv Corp, History
- Veritiv Corp, Subsidiaries
- Veritiv Corp, Key Competitors
- Veritiv Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- Veritiv Corp, Annual Ratios
- Veritiv Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Veritiv Corp, Performance Chart (2017 - 2021)
- Veritiv Corp, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Sonoco Products Co
- Pollock Paper Corporation
- Sealed Air Corp
- Graphic Packaging Holding Co
- P H Glatfelter Co
- Neenah Inc
- International Paper Co
- Domtar Corp
- Packaging Corporation of America
- Avery Dennison Corp
- Westrock Co