This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – The publisher's summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Ann Inc. (Ann), a subsidiary of Ascena Retail Group Inc., is an operator of specialty apparel retail chain stores. The company offers a wide range of women's apparel, shoes and accessories. Its product portfolio includes casual separates, dresses, tops, weekend wear, shoes and accessories. Ann designs and develops its merchandise through in-house product design and development teams. The company sells its products under Ann Taylor, Lou & Grey and LOFT banners. It has business presence across the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico through its subsidiaries. The company also sells its products globally through its portals, [external URL] loft.com and louandgrey.com. Ann is headquartered in New York City, New York, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
- Ann Inc - Key Facts
- Ann Inc - Key Employees
- Ann Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Ann Inc - Major Products and Services
- Ann Inc - History
- Ann Inc - Company Statement
- Ann Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Ann Inc - Business Description
- Ann Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Ann Inc - Strengths
- Ann Inc - Weaknesses
- Ann Inc - Opportunities
- Ann Inc - Threats
- Ann Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
- About the Publisher
List of Tables
- Ann Inc, Key Facts
- Ann Inc, Key Employees
- Ann Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Ann Inc, Major Products and Services
- Ann Inc, History
- Ann Inc, Other Locations
- Ann Inc, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- The Cato Corp
- Belk Inc
- Saks Incorporated
- Williams Sonoma Inc
- The Talbots, Inc.
- Banana Republic LLC
- J.Crew Group, Inc.
- The Gap Inc