This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Mirage Retail Group BV (Mirage Retail), formerly Blokker Holdings NV, is a specialty retailer based in the Netherlands. The company’s product portfolio comprises house ware, toys and home garden products such as electronic items, domestic appliances, temperature regulators, garden furniture, kitchen apparatus, computers, telephones, watches, TVs, cameras, music systems, and related accessories. It also provides services such as photography printing, canvas painting, home delivery and warranty maintenance. Besides selling products in-store, the company also provides online shopping. The company operates stores under Blokker, pedlar, Novy, Cook & Co., Casa, Xenos, Big Bazar, Bart Smit, Intertoys, Maxi Toys, and Electrical Block banners in eight countries across Europe. Blokker is headquartered at Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, the Netherlands.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with a detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Mirage Retail Group BV - Key Facts
- Mirage Retail Group BV - Key Employees
- Mirage Retail Group BV - Major Products and Services
- Mirage Retail Group BV - History
- Mirage Retail Group BV - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Mirage Retail Group BV - Business Description
- Mirage Retail Group BV - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Mirage Retail Group BV - Strengths
- Mirage Retail Group BV - Weaknesses
- Mirage Retail Group BV - Opportunities
- Mirage Retail Group BV - Threats
- Mirage Retail Group BV - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Author
- Contact Us
List of Tables
- Mirage Retail Group BV, Key Facts
- Mirage Retail Group BV, Key Employees
- Mirage Retail Group BV, Major Products and Services
- Mirage Retail Group BV, History
- Mirage Retail Group BV, Other Locations
- Mirage Retail Group BV, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- N Brown Group plc
- Muller Großhandels Ltd. & Co. KG
- MediaMarktSaturn Retail Group
- Macintosh Retail Group NV
- Inter IKEA Systems BV
- Beter Bed Holding N.V.