This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Nidek Co Ltd (Nidek) is a medical device company that designs, manufactures, distributes and leases ophthalmic and diagnostic equipment. Its products category encompasses ophthalmology and optometry software for advanced angioscan; lens edging technology for manufacturing eyeglasses, and semiconductors for testing flatness; and coating technology for spectacle lenses, electrical appliances, and the field of information and communication technology. Nidek’s products are used in the diagnosis and treatment of a variety of ophthalmic diseases. The company sells its products in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific through its subsidiaries, and an extensive network of distributors. It has subsidiaries in the US, China, Italy, Brazil, and Singapore. Nidek is headquartered in Gamagori, Aichi, Japan.
Nidek Co Ltd Key Recent Developments
Apr 24,2018: NIDEK launched an overseas affiliated company in Korea
Oct 20,2017: NIDEK’s TS-310 Tabletop Refraction System Won the 2017 "SILMO d’Or" Award
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Nidek Co Ltd - Key Facts
Nidek Co Ltd - Key Employees
Nidek Co Ltd - Major Products and Services
Nidek Co Ltd - History
Nidek Co Ltd - Company Statement
Nidek Co Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Nidek Co Ltd - Business Description
Nidek Co Ltd - Corporate Strategy
Nidek Co Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Nidek Co Ltd - Strengths
Nidek Co Ltd - Weaknesses
Nidek Co Ltd - Opportunities
Nidek Co Ltd - Threats
Nidek Co Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
Apr 24, 2018: NIDEK launched an overseas affiliated company in Korea
May 30, 2017: NIDEK Technologies accelerates clinical trial evaluations of vision diagnostic systems with Stratasys multi-material 3D printing
Section 4 – Appendix
About the Publisher
List of Tables
Nidek Co Ltd, Key Facts
Nidek Co Ltd, Key Employees
Nidek Co Ltd, Major Products and Services
Nidek Co Ltd, History
Nidek Co Ltd, Other Locations
Nidek Co Ltd, Subsidiaries
Nidek Co Ltd, Key Competitors