This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsAGR Holdings AS (AGR) is an independent services provider for the energy industry. It specializes in provision of services and technology to oil and natural gas companies. The company offers HSEQ, well drilling and construction and engineering project management, and reservoir and field management, solutions for well and field abandonment projects, consultancy and training services. It also offers software solutions to clients. The company's core competencies include geology, geophysics, petrophysics, reservoir and petroleum engineering, well construction, drilling management, completion design and installation, field development planning, risk, and economics evaluation. The company has presence in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas, and Asia Pacific. AGR is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
AGR Holdings AS Key Recent DevelopmentsMar 15, 2022: Western Gas secures 100% funding commitments for Sasanof-1 well drilling campaign
Mar 02, 2022: Emperor Energy engages AGR to progress permitting of Judith-2 appraisal well
Jul 09, 2021: AGR wins well management contract with Western Gas in Australia
Jul 01, 2021: AGR provides peer study on Karoon Energy's upcoming drilling campaign in Brazil
Mar 25, 2021: AGR to deliver consultancy specialists to OMV Norge
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- AGR Holdings AS - Key Facts
- AGR Holdings AS - Key Employees
- AGR Holdings AS - Key Employee Biographies
- AGR Holdings AS - Major Products and Services
- AGR Holdings AS - History
- AGR Holdings AS - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Joint Venture
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- AGR Holdings AS - Business Description
- AGR Holdings AS - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- AGR Holdings AS - Strengths
- AGR Holdings AS - Weaknesses
- AGR Holdings AS - Opportunities
- AGR Holdings AS - Threats
- AGR Holdings AS - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company’s Recent Developments
- Mar 15, 2022: Western Gas secures 100% funding commitments for Sasanof-1 well drilling campaign
- Mar 02, 2022: Emperor Energy engages AGR to progress permitting of Judith-2 appraisal well
- Jul 09, 2021: AGR wins well management contract with Western Gas in Australia
- Jul 01, 2021: AGR provides peer study on Karoon Energy’s upcoming drilling campaign in Brazil
- Mar 25, 2021: AGR to deliver consultancy specialists to OMV Norge
- Feb 16, 2021: AGR signs new framework agreement with Gassnova SF
- Feb 01, 2021: AGR signs agreement with dCarbonX to accelerate GeoEnergy development and decarbonisation in exploration
Section 4 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- AGR Holdings AS, Key Facts
- AGR Holdings AS, Key Employees
- AGR Holdings AS, Key Employee Biographies
- AGR Holdings AS, Major Products and Services
- AGR Holdings AS, History
- AGR Holdings AS, Other Locations
- AGR Holdings AS, Subsidiaries
- AGR Holdings AS, Joint Venture
- AGR Holdings AS, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Cameron International Corp
- Schlumberger Ltd
- Dril-Quip Inc
- Expro International BV