This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Aliancys AG (Aliancys), formerly DSM Composite Resins AG, is a chemical company that offers resins used in composite materials. It develops products of different chemical nature that include vinyl ester, orthophthalic, maleic, isophthalic and vinyl ester urethane hybrids among others. Aliancys processes its products using pultrusion, hand lay-up, filament winding, spray-up and vacuum infusion methods. The company markets products under Palatal, Neomould, Synolite, Atlac, Daron and Neoxil among other brand names. The company’s products find application in transportation, industrial, building & infrastructure, marine & offshore and wind markets. It has production facilities in China and Europe. The company operates as a joint venture between Royal DSM NV and CVC Capital Partners Ltd. Aliancys is headquartered in Schaffhausen, Switzerland.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Aliancys AG - Key Facts
Aliancys AG - Key Employees
Aliancys AG - Key Employee Biographies
Aliancys AG - Major Products and Services
Aliancys AG - History
Aliancys AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Aliancys AG - Business Description
Aliancys AG - Corporate Strategy
Aliancys AG - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Aliancys AG - Strengths
Aliancys AG - Weaknesses
Aliancys AG - Opportunities
Aliancys AG - Threats
Aliancys AG - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
List of Tables
Aliancys AG, Key Facts
Aliancys AG, Key Employees
Aliancys AG, Key Employee Biographies
Aliancys AG, Major Products and Services
Aliancys AG, History
Aliancys AG, Subsidiaries
Aliancys AG, Key Competitors 1