This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Aliancys AG (Aliancys), formerly DSM Composite Resins AG, is a chemical company that offers resins for composite applications. It develops products of different chemical nature that include vinyl ester, orthophthalic, maleic, isophthalic and vinyl ester urethane hybrids, among others. Aliancys processes its products using pultrusion, hand lay-up, filament winding, spray-up and vacuum infusion methods. The company markets products under Palatal, Neomould, Synolite, Atlac, Daron and Neoxil among other brand names. The company’s products find application in transportation, industrial, building & infrastructure, marine & offshore and wind markets. It has production facilities in China and Europe. The company operates as a joint venture between Royal DSM NV and CVC Capital Partners Ltd. Aliancys is headquartered in Schaffhausen, Switzerland.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Aliancys AG - Key Facts
- Aliancys AG - Key Employees
- Aliancys AG - Key Employee Biographies
- Aliancys AG - Major Products and Services
- Aliancys AG - History
- Aliancys AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Aliancys AG - Business Description
- Aliancys AG - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Aliancys AG - Strengths
- Aliancys AG - Weaknesses
- Aliancys AG - Opportunities
- Aliancys AG - Threats
- Aliancys AG - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
List of Tables
- Aliancys AG, Key Facts
- Aliancys AG, Key Employees
- Aliancys AG, Key Employee Biographies
- Aliancys AG, Major Products and Services
- Aliancys AG, History
- Aliancys AG, Subsidiaries
- Aliancys AG, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Allnex Netherlands BV
- Ems-Chemie Holding AG
- Lawter International Inc.
- Reichhold LLC 2
- Tata Chemicals Ltd