Get a quick, expert overview of complex childhood psychiatric disorders from Drs. David I. Driver, and Shari Thomas, of Healthy Foundations Group. This practical resource presents a summary of today's current knowledge and best approaches to topics from gender dysphoria to childhood onset schizophrenia and other complex psychiatric disorders.
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
1. Gender Dysphoria in Childhood and Adolescence
2. School Refusal
3. Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and Anxiety
4. Tourette Syndrome
5. Management of ADHD in Youth with Comorbid Epilepsy
6. The evolution from feeding disorders to restrictive/avoidant food intake disorder
7. Eating Disorders
8. Childhood Stress and Trauma
9. Factitious Disorder Imposed on Another
10. Pediatric Sleep Disorders
11. Concussion in Children and Adolescents
12. Pediatric Delirium
13. Pediatric Catatonia
14. Pediatric Inflammatory Brain Disease
15. Disruptive Mood Regulation Disorder
16. Pediatric Bipolar Disorder
17. Childhood Onset Schizophrenia
Thomas, Shari Attending Physician, Healthy Foundations Group, Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Bethesda Maryland.