This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Rural/Metro Corp (Rural/Metro) is a safety related services company. It provides emergency and non-emergency medical transportation services, fire protection services and other safety related services. The company offers both ambulance and fire protection services in several states and communities across the US. Its ambulance service portfolio includes 911 emergency ambulance services, interfacility ambulance services, special event ambulance services and other services. Rural/Metro fire protection services include community and industrial fire protection services and wildland fire protection services. It also offers specialty services such as communications and dispatch services, health screenings, medical staffing and special medical transportation services. The company caters services to counties, municipalities, fire districts, governmental agencies, airports, manufacturing plants, oil refineries, hospitals, nursing homes and other healthcare customers, as well as for individuals. It operates as a subsidiary of Envision Healthcare Holdings, Inc. Rural/Metro is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with this detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Rural/Metro Corp - Key Facts
Rural/Metro Corp - Key Employees
Rural/Metro Corp - Key Employee Biographies
Rural/Metro Corp - Major Products and Services
Rural/Metro Corp - History
Rural/Metro Corp - Company Statement
Rural/Metro Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Rural/Metro Corp - Business Description
Rural/Metro Corp - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Rural/Metro Corp - Strengths
Rural/Metro Corp - Weaknesses
Rural/Metro Corp - Opportunities
Rural/Metro Corp - Threats
Rural/Metro Corp - Key Competitors
Rural/Metro Corp, Recent Deals Summary
Section 3 - Appendix
List of Tables
Rural/Metro Corp, Key Facts
Rural/Metro Corp, Key Employees
Rural/Metro Corp, Key Employee Biographies
Rural/Metro Corp, Major Products and Services
Rural/Metro Corp, History
Rural/Metro Corp, Subsidiaries
Rural/Metro Corp, Key Competitors
Rural/Metro Corp, Recent Deals Summary