This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsRural/Metro Corp (Rural/Metro) is a safety related services company. It provides emergency and non-emergency medical transportation services, fire protection services and other safety related services. The company offers both ambulance and fire protection services in several states and communities across the US. Its ambulance service portfolio includes 911 emergency ambulance services, interfacility ambulance services, special event ambulance services and other services. Rural/Metro fire protection services include community and industrial fire protection services and wildland fire protection services. It also offers specialty services such as communications and dispatch services, health screenings, medical staffing and special medical transportation services. The company caters services to counties, municipalities, fire districts, governmental agencies, airports, manufacturing plants, oil refineries, hospitals, nursing homes and other healthcare customers, as well as for individuals. Rural/Metro is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Rural/Metro Corp - Key Facts
- Rural/Metro Corp - Key Employees
- Rural/Metro Corp - Major Products and Services
- Rural/Metro Corp - History
- Rural/Metro Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Rural/Metro Corp - Business Description
- Rural/Metro Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Rural/Metro Corp - Strengths
- Rural/Metro Corp - Weaknesses
- Rural/Metro Corp - Opportunities
- Rural/Metro Corp - Threats
- Rural/Metro Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Rural/Metro Corp, Key Facts
- Rural/Metro Corp, Key Employees
- Rural/Metro Corp, Major Products and Services
- Rural/Metro Corp, History
- Rural/Metro Corp, Subsidiaries
- Rural/Metro Corp, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Community Medical Transport, Inc.
- Wackenhut Services, Incorporated
- Air Methods Corp
- American Medical Response Ambulance Service Inc