This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Kulim (Malaysia) Bhd (Kulim) is a diversified plantation company. It produces and processes palm oil in Malaysia and Indonesia. The company carries out support operations for plantations including oil palm nursery, agricultural machinery and mills maintenance; and support operations for oil and gas sector including facilities management, civil works, and IT-related services. It also involved in the construction of oil and gas equipment and sea transportation. Kulim’s agrofood business includes commercial cattle farming and trading and supply of tropical fruits. It exports pineapples produced to Europe and the Middle East. The company also provides plantation management, consultancy, and property rental services. The company is headquartered in Johor, Malaysia.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Kulim (Malaysia) Bhd - Key Facts
- Kulim (Malaysia) Bhd - Key Employees
- Kulim (Malaysia) Bhd - Key Employee Biographies
- Kulim (Malaysia) Bhd - Major Products and Services
- Kulim (Malaysia) Bhd - History
- Kulim (Malaysia) Bhd - Company Statement
- Kulim (Malaysia) Bhd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Kulim (Malaysia) Bhd - Business Description
- Business Segment: Integrated Farming
- Business Segment: Intrapreneur Ventures
- Business Segment: Oil and Gas Support Services
- Business Segment: Other Operations
- Business Segment: Plantation
- Business Segment: Property Investment
- Geographical Segment: Indonesia
- Geographical Segment: Malaysia
- Kulim (Malaysia) Bhd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Kulim (Malaysia) Bhd - Strengths
- Kulim (Malaysia) Bhd - Weaknesses
- Kulim (Malaysia) Bhd - Opportunities
- Kulim (Malaysia) Bhd - Threats
- Kulim (Malaysia) Bhd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About The Publisher
- Contact The Publisher
List of Tables
- Kulim (Malaysia) Bhd, Key Facts
- Kulim (Malaysia) Bhd, Key Employees
- Kulim (Malaysia) Bhd, Key Employee Biographies
- Kulim (Malaysia) Bhd, Major Products and Services
- Kulim (Malaysia) Bhd, History
- Kulim (Malaysia) Bhd, Other Locations
- Kulim (Malaysia) Bhd, Subsidiaries
- Kulim (Malaysia) Bhd, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- United Plantations Berhad
- QL Resources Berhad
- NPC Resources Berhad
- IOI Corp Berhad
- IJM Plantations Bhd
- Genting Plantations Berhad
- Far East Holdings Berhad
- Berjaya Sports Toto Berhad
- Berjaya Corporation Berhad