The Republican State of Singapore is a small island City-state located in Southeast Asia. It consists of one main island and 60 small islands (islets). The total land area is 719.2km2 with population density 7,797 per square kilometer. Improvements in professional / business services and real estate are expected to be major drivers of growth.
“City Profile - Singapore” provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Singapore. The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends.
- The service sector remains the key contributor to the regional economy - and the major employer.
- Singapore is a key tourist destination for both domestic and international tourists and experienced healthy growth in 2016.
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
- Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
- The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
- Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.
Technology and Infrastructure
Internal Transport Networks
Business Environment Analysis
Travel and Tourism