Bangkok (Bangkok metropolis) is the capital city of Thailand and one of the six administrative divisions of Bangkok metropolitan region within Bangkok province. The city is the political, economic, educational and cultural center of Thailand. The city has a strong presence of industry and service sectors contributing about 32.4% to the national GDP. The city's economy is dominated by tourism, financial intermediation, real estate; wholesale and retail trade; hotels and restaurants.
“City Profile - Bangkok” provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Bangkok. The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends.
- The service sectors remain the key contributors to the city’s economy - and the major employers.
- Bangkok is a key tourist destinations in Thailand, for both domestic and international tourists. The tourism and hospitality sectors are experiencing a healthy growth.
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
- Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
- The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
- Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.
Technology and Infrastructure
Internal Transport Networks
Business Environment Analysis
Travel and Tourism