The Belo Horizonte metropolitan region or Greater Belo Horizonte is one of the 26 metropolitan regions in Brazil and spreads over a total land area of 9,460km2. The region was home to 5.3 million people and accounts for 4.3% of the Brazil’s total GDP. Improvements in professional / business services and real estate and tourism are expected to be major drivers of growth.
“City Profile - Belo Horizonte” provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Belo Horizonte. The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends.
- The service sector remains the key contributor to the regional economy - and the major employer.
- Belo Horizonte is a key tourist destination for both domestic and international tourists and experienced healthy growth.
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
- Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
- The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
- Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.
Technology and Infrastructure
Internal transport networks
Business Environment Analysis
Travel and Tourism