The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. (Park Hotels & Resorts) is a developer of hotels and resorts. The company’s portfolio includes premium brand hotels and resorts in both domestic and international markets. It offers various services for the customers comfort including lounge, car rental desk, gift shop, clothing store, news stand, luggage hold, safety deposit box, electric service and on-site convenience store. Park Hotels & Resorts provides fitness and recreation services such as beach, fitness room, spa, pool, sightseeing tours and snorkeling. It also provides various services to the business customers such as business center, express mail, office rental, video conferencing, notary public and meeting rooms. The company operates its high quality hotels in major urban and convention areasincluding New York City, Washington, D.C., Chicago, San Francisco and London. It operates resorts in leisure areas such as Hawaii, Orlando and Key West and operates various hotels and resorts at gateway airports, such as Los Angeles International, Chicago O’Hare, Boston Logan and Miami Airport.Park Hotels & Resorts is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, the USA.
Park Hotels & Resorts Key Recent Developments
May 04,2017: Park Hotels & Resorts reports Q1 2017 results
Mar 02,2017: Park Hotels & Resorts reports Q4 and full year 2016 results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Park Hotels & Resorts - Key Facts
- Park Hotels & Resorts - Key Employees
- Park Hotels & Resorts - Key Employee Biographies
- Park Hotels & Resorts - Major Products and Services
- Park Hotels & Resorts - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Park Hotels & Resorts - Business Description
- Park Hotels & Resorts - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Park Hotels & Resorts - Strengths
- Park Hotels & Resorts - Weaknesses
- Park Hotels & Resorts - Opportunities
- Park Hotels & Resorts - Threats
- Park Hotels & Resorts - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- May 04, 2017: Park Hotels & Resorts reports Q1 2017 results
- Mar 02, 2017: Park Hotels & Resorts reports Q4 and full year 2016 results
- Ratio Definitions
- Park Hotels & Resorts, Key Facts
- Park Hotels & Resorts, Key Employees
- Park Hotels & Resorts, Key Employee Biographies
- Park Hotels & Resorts, Major Products and Services
- Park Hotels & Resorts, Subsidiaries
- Park Hotels & Resorts, Key Competitors
- Park Hotels & Resorts, Ratios based on current share price
- Park Hotels & Resorts, Annual Ratios
- Park Hotels & Resorts, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
- Park Hotels & Resorts, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Park Hotels & Resorts, Performance Chart (2013 - 2016)
- Park Hotels & Resorts, Ratio Charts