This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – The Author’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Boardriders, Inc. (Boardriders), formerly Quiksilver Inc, is an outdoor lifestyle company that designs, develops and distributes apparel, footwear and accessories and related products. It offers products under brands, namely, Roxy, and DC. The company product portfolio includes shirts, t-shirts, walkshorts, jackets, pants, fleece, hats, snowboard wear, eyewear, wetsuits, watches, backpacks, swimwear, footwear, snowboard boots, performance skateboard shoes and sandals. Boardriders offers products under various brand names including Quiksilver, Roxy, Billabong, DC, RVCA, Element, Von Zipper and Xcel. It markets products through online websites including [external URL] eu.elementbrand.com, [external URL] [external URL] us.billabong.com, [external URL] [external URL] and [external URL] The company's operations are spread across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Africa and Asia Pacific. Boardriders is headquartered in Huntington Beach, California, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the Author’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Boardriders, Inc - Key Facts
Boardriders, Inc - Major Products and Services
Boardriders, Inc - History
Boardriders, Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Boardriders, Inc - Business Description
Boardriders, Inc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Boardriders, Inc - Strengths
Boardriders, Inc - Weaknesses
Boardriders, Inc - Opportunities
Boardriders, Inc - Threats
Boardriders, Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
List of Tables
Boardriders, Inc, Key Facts
Boardriders, Inc, Major Products and Services
Boardriders, Inc, History
Boardriders, Inc, Subsidiaries
Boardriders, Inc, Key Competitors