Soups in Russia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Russia soups market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The soups market comprises the retail sale of ambient soup, dried soup (mixes), chilled soup, UHT soup and frozen soup products. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions have been made using constant annual average 2017 exchange rates.
- The Russian soups market had total revenues of $610.2m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.9% between 2013 and 2017.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 6.1% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 103.9 million kg in 2017.
- Despite economic challenges, the Russian soups market performed strongly. This is primarily due to soup being an integral part of Russian cuisine.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the soups market in Russia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the soups market in Russia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key soups market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Russia soups market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- What was the size of the Russia soups market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Russia soups market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Russia soups market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Russia's soups market?
Market value forecast
Market volume forecast
Market value forecast
Market volume forecast
Five Forces Analysis
Threat of substitutes
Degree of rivalry
Hortino Zpow Lezajsk Sp. Z O.O.
TPK Vilon, OOO
About the Author
List of Tables
Table 1: Russia soups market value: $ million, 2013-17
Table 2: Russia soups market volume: million kilograms, 2013-17
Table 3: Russia soups market category segmentation: $ million, 2017
Table 4: Russia soups market geography segmentation: $ million, 2017
Table 5: Russia soups market share: % share, by value, 2017
Table 6: Russia soups market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Table 7: Russia soups market value forecast: $ million, 2017-22
Table 8: Russia soups market volume forecast: million kilograms, 2017-22
Table 9: Hortino Zpow Lezajsk Sp. Z O.O.: key facts
Table 10: Nestle SA: key facts
Table 11: Nestle SA: key financials ($)
Table 12: Nestle SA: key financials (CHF)
Table 13: Nestle SA: key financial ratios
Table 14: Savon-K, Ooo: key facts
Table 15: TPK Vilon, OOO: key facts
Table 16: Russia size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 17: Russia gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2013-17
Table 18: Russia gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2013-17
Table 19: Russia inflation, 2013-17
Table 20: Russia consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 21: Russia exchange rate, 2013-17
List of Figures
Figure 1: Russia soups market value: $ million, 2013-17
Figure 2: Russia soups market volume: million kilograms, 2013-17
Figure 3: Russia soups market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Russia soups market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Russia soups market share: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 6: Russia soups market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 7: Russia soups market value forecast: $ million, 2017-22
Figure 8: Russia soups market volume forecast: million kilograms, 2017-22
Figure 9: Forces driving competition in the soups market in Russia, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of buyer power in the soups market in Russia, 2017
Figure 11: Drivers of supplier power in the soups market in Russia, 2017
Figure 12: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the soups market in Russia, 2017
Figure 13: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the soups market in Russia, 2017
Figure 14: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the soups market in Russia, 2017
Figure 15: Nestle SA: revenues & profitability
Figure 16: Nestle SA: assets & liabilities