1h Free Analyst TimeKyivstar JSC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsKyivstar PJSC (Kyivstar), a subsidiary of VEON Ltd, is a multiservice telecommunication operator. The company offers mobile communications services for private subscribers, and small, medium and large enterprises. It provides fixed-line telephony services, Internet and data transfer services such as mobile virtual private network (VPN) and IP VPN Internetworking for large enterprises. It also offers broadband Internet access using fibre to the building (FTTB) technology. It also provides international roaming services, messaging and voice services, and content services. It sells smartphones under Kyivstar Aero, Kyivstar Terra, and Kyivstar Aqua brands. Kyivstar is headquartered in Kyiv, Kiev, Ukraine.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Kyivstar JSC - Key Facts
- Kyivstar JSC - Key Employees
- Kyivstar JSC - Major Products and Services
- Kyivstar JSC - History
- Kyivstar JSC - Company Statement
- Kyivstar JSC - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Kyivstar JSC - Business Description
- Kyivstar JSC - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Kyivstar JSC - Strengths
- Kyivstar JSC - Weaknesses
- Kyivstar JSC - Opportunities
- Kyivstar JSC - Threats
- Kyivstar JSC - Key Competitors
- Kyivstar JSC, Recent Deals Summary
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Kyivstar JSC, Key Facts
- Kyivstar JSC, Key Employees
- Kyivstar JSC, Major Products and Services
- Kyivstar JSC, History
- Kyivstar JSC, Key Competitors
- Kyivstar JSC, Recent Deals Summary
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Astelit LLC
- Mobile Telesystems PJSC
- Vega Telecommunications Group
- Ukrtelecom JSC
- VF Ukraine PrJSC