The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsRakon Ltd (Rakon) designs, develops, and manufactures frequency control products and solutions for GPS, time synchronization, frequency control and aerospace applications. The company's product portfolio includes Temperature Compensated Crystal Oscillators (TCXOs), Oven Controlled Crystal Oscillators (OCXOs), Voltage-Controlled Crystal Oscillator (VCXO), crystal filters, crystal resonators, SAW oscillators, and Oven Controlled SAW Oscillators (OCSOs). Rakon products are marketed under Pluto brand name. The company markets its products to various markets include telecommunications, Internet of Things (IoTs), infrastructure, aerospace, defense, spacecraft, and global positioning markets. The company operates its business with design and engineering facilities in New Zealand, the UK, France, India, and China. Rakon is headquartered in Auckland, New Zealand.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Rakon Ltd - Key Facts
- Rakon Ltd - Key Employees
- Rakon Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Rakon Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Rakon Ltd - History
- Rakon Ltd - Company Statement
- Rakon Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Joint Venture
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Rakon Ltd - Business Description
- Business Segment: Global Positioning
- Business Segment: Other
- Business Segment: Space and Defense
- Business Segment: Telecommunications
- Geographical Segment: Asia
- Geographical Segment: Europe
- Geographical Segment: North America
- Geographical Segment: Other
- R&D Overview
- Rakon Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Rakon Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Rakon Ltd - Strengths
- Rakon Ltd - Weaknesses
- Rakon Ltd - Opportunities
- Rakon Ltd - Threats
- Rakon Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Rakon Ltd, Key Facts
- Rakon Ltd, Key Employees
- Rakon Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Rakon Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Rakon Ltd, History
- Rakon Ltd, Other Locations
- Rakon Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Rakon Ltd, Joint Venture
- Rakon Ltd, Key Competitors
- Rakon Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Rakon Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Rakon Ltd, Performance Chart (2018 - 2022)
- Rakon Ltd, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- TXC Corp
- RF Micro Devices Inc
- Interquip Electronics Company Limited
- Pletronics, Inc.
- Cardinal Components Inc.
- Nihon Dempa Kogyo Co Ltd
- Vectron International, Inc.
- IQD Frequency Products Ltd
- Precision Devices, Inc.
- Pericom Semiconductor Corporation
- Kyocera Corp
- Analog Devices Inc
- Fox Electronics Inc
- Epson Electronics America, Inc.
- ECS, Inc. International
- CTS Valpey Corporation
- Abracon Corporation
- Wi2Wi Inc
- Diodes Incorporated
- Raltron Electronics Corporation