1h Free Analyst TimeYomeishu Seizo Co Ltd (2540) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by the publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsYomeishu Seizo Co Ltd (Yomeishu Seizo) manufactures and markets therapeutics and health related products. Its products include herbal liqueurs, beauty beverages and medicinal liqueurs. The company's products are made from the extraction of natural herbs. It also offers vinegar drinks, cough drops, honey liquor, fruit and herb liquor, and sweet sake. Yomeishu Seizo conducts overseas business activities across several countries of Southeast Asia including Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, and Taiwan. The company also conducts mail order business through its e-commerce website and operates CLASUWA, a shop and restaurant complex. It is also involved in leasing of real estate and management of restaurants and shops. Yomeishu Seizo is headquartered in Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd - Key Facts
- Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd - Key Employees
- Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd - Key Operational Employees
- Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd - History
- Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd - Company Statement
- Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd - Business Description
- Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd - Strengths
- Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd - Weaknesses
- Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd - Opportunities
- Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd - Threats
- Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd, Key Facts
- Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd, Key Employees
- Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd, Key Operational Employees
- Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd, History
- Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd, Other Locations
- Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd, Key Competitors
- Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd, Performance Chart (2018 - 2022)
- Yomeishu Seizo Co Ltd, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Kyushin Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
- Takara Holdings Inc
- Nissui Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
- Katakura Industries Co Ltd
- Tsumura & Co
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
- Kowa Co Ltd
- Harasawa Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
- Sato Pharmaceutical Co Ltd