1h Free Analyst TimeiXBlue SAS - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsiXBlue SAS (iXBlue), a subsidiary of iXCore SAS, provides navigation, positioning, and imaging solutions and services for civil and defense industries. The company's major offerings include inertial navigation systems, photonic components and modules, acoustic positioning and sonar solutions, imaging systems, motion simulators and stabilized platforms. Its products and solutions find applications in offshore geophysics and hydrograph, construction and dredging, ocean science, maritime vessels and yachting, fishing, naval and land defense, land and air survey, optical communications, instrumentation, and aerospace. iXBlue offers training and assistance services to its customers. It operates sales offices in the US, Singapore, China, Norway, the UK, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Brazil, and the UAE. iXBlue is headquartered in Cedex, Ile-de-France, France.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- iXBlue SAS - Key Facts
- iXBlue SAS - Key Employees
- iXBlue SAS - Key Employee Biographies
- iXBlue SAS - Major Products and Services
- iXBlue SAS - History
- iXBlue SAS - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Business Unit
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- iXBlue SAS - Business Description
- iXBlue SAS - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- iXBlue SAS - Strengths
- iXBlue SAS - Weaknesses
- iXBlue SAS - Opportunities
- iXBlue SAS - Threats
- iXBlue SAS - Key Competitors
- iXBlue SAS, Recent Deals Summary
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- iXBlue SAS, Key Facts
- iXBlue SAS, Key Employees
- iXBlue SAS, Key Employee Biographies
- iXBlue SAS, Major Products and Services
- iXBlue SAS, History
- iXBlue SAS, Subsidiaries
- iXBlue SAS, Affiliate
- iXBlue SAS, Business Unit
- iXBlue SAS, Key Competitors
- iXBlue SAS, Recent Deals Summary
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Topcon S.A.R.L.
- SBG Systems S.A.S.
- Sonardyne Brasil Ltda
- EMCORE Corp
- Garmin Ltd
- Hexagon AB
- General Dynamics Corp