This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – The Author’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
AGA Rangemaster Group Ltd (AGA Rangemaster) formerly Aga Rangemaster Group plc is a manufacturer and distributor of kitchen appliances and interior furnishings. It operates as a subsidiary of The Middleby Corporation. The company sells domestic cooking ranges and refrigeration appliance around the world. It is a manufacturer of sinks in the UK and sell complementary kitchen appliances under the brand name AGA, AGA Cookshop, Falcon , Grange , AGA Marvel , La Cornue , Leisure Sinks , Mercury , Rangemaster , Rayburn , Redfyre, Stanley and Waterford. Its product portfolio comprises cast iron cookers, range cookers, wine fridges, icemakers, beverage centers and multi-functional refrigerators. The company principally markets its products in Europe and North America. AGA Rangemaster is headquartered in Nottingham, the UK.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the Author’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
AGA Rangemaster Group Ltd - Key Facts
AGA Rangemaster Group Ltd - Key Employees
AGA Rangemaster Group Ltd - Major Products and Services
AGA Rangemaster Group Ltd - History
AGA Rangemaster Group Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
AGA Rangemaster Group Ltd - Business Description
AGA Rangemaster Group Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
AGA Rangemaster Group Ltd - Strengths
AGA Rangemaster Group Ltd - Weaknesses
AGA Rangemaster Group Ltd - Opportunities
AGA Rangemaster Group Ltd - Threats
AGA Rangemaster Group Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
List of Tables
AGA Rangemaster Group Ltd, Key Facts
AGA Rangemaster Group Ltd, Key Employees
AGA Rangemaster Group Ltd, Major Products and Services
AGA Rangemaster Group Ltd, History
AGA Rangemaster Group Ltd, Subsidiaries
AGA Rangemaster Group Ltd, Key Competitors