1h Free Analyst TimeAGA Rangemaster Group Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsAGA Rangemaster Group Ltd (AGA Rangemaster), a subsidiary of The Middleby Corp, is a manufacturer and distributor of kitchen appliances and interior furnishings. The company offers and markets domestic cooking ranges and refrigeration appliance around the world. It is a manufacturer of sinks in the UK and sell complementary kitchen appliances under the brand name AGA, Falcon, Mercury, Rangemaster, Rayburn, and Leisure Sinks brand names. Its product portfolio comprises cast iron cookers, range cookers, wine fridges, icemakers, beverage centers and multi-functional refrigerators. The company principally markets its products across Europe and North America. AGA Rangemaster is headquartered in Nottingham, England, the UK.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- AGA Rangemaster Group Ltd - Key Facts
- AGA Rangemaster Group Ltd - Key Employees
- AGA Rangemaster Group Ltd - Major Products and Services
- AGA Rangemaster Group Ltd - History
- AGA Rangemaster Group Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- AGA Rangemaster Group Ltd - Business Description
- AGA Rangemaster Group Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- AGA Rangemaster Group Ltd - Strengths
- AGA Rangemaster Group Ltd - Weaknesses
- AGA Rangemaster Group Ltd - Opportunities
- AGA Rangemaster Group Ltd - Threats
- AGA Rangemaster Group Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- AGA Rangemaster Group Ltd, Key Facts
- AGA Rangemaster Group Ltd, Key Employees
- AGA Rangemaster Group Ltd, Major Products and Services
- AGA Rangemaster Group Ltd, History
- AGA Rangemaster Group Ltd, Subsidiaries
- AGA Rangemaster Group Ltd, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- The Manitowoc Co Inc
- Amica Wronki SA
- AB Electrolux
- Trane Technologies Plc
- Fisher & Paykel Appliances Holdings Ltd
- Arcelik AS
- Lincat Group plc