This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – The Author’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
SURFnet provides Information communication and technology infrastructure (ICT) solutions for researchers, instructors, and students. The company develops implements and maintains national research and education network (NREN) in the Netherlands. It primarily offers a diverse range of solutions that include SURFconext, Cloud-based services, Surfcumulus, SURFdashboard, SURFopzichter, SURFinternet, SURFwireless, eduroam, SURFlichtpaden, SURFinternetpinnen and SURFdomeinen. The company’s simple and robust collaboration platform enables students, lecturers, researchers and staff to work and collaborate with these solutions by providing access to the best possible ICT facilities. In addition to this, it also supports, develops and operates a reliable and interconnected ICT infrastructure for both education and research centers. SURFnet is headquartered in Utrecht, the Netherlands.
Surfnet Key Recent Developments
Mar 28,2018: SURFsecureID: the new name of SURFconext Strong Authentication
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the Author’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Surfnet - Key Facts
Surfnet - Key Employees
Surfnet - Major Products and Services
Surfnet - History
Surfnet - Company Statement
Surfnet - Locations And Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Surfnet - Business Description
Surfnet - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Surfnet - Strengths
Surfnet - Weaknesses
Surfnet - Opportunities
Surfnet - Threats
Surfnet - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
Mar 28, 2018: SURFsecureID: the new name of SURFconext Strong Authentication
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Surfnet, Key Facts
Surfnet, Key Employees
Surfnet, Major Products and Services
Surfnet, Key Competitors