This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Zanders Paper GmbH (Zanders), formerly Zanders GmbH, is a manufacturer of specialty paper and cartons. The company’s product portfolio includes fine papers and premium cardboards. It develops these products for applications which, include labels, packaging and graphics applications for brand owners, packaging manufacturers, and printers. The company offers products under various brand names including Chromolux, Zanlabel, Zanpack, Silver Digital, Zanbarrier, RX Nature, Zankraft, Zanflex, and Zanjet. It caters to the requirements of manufacturers of beverages, including spirits, sparkling wine, wine, water and beer; grocery and luxury food products; tobacco products, and pharmaceuticals and cosmetics. It owns and operates a manufacturing facility in Bergisch Gladbach. Zanders is headquartered in Bergisch Gladbach, Germany.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the CompanyZanders Paper GmbH - Key FactsZanders Paper GmbH - Key Employees
Zanders Paper GmbH - Major Products and Services
- Zanders Paper GmbH - History
Zanders Paper GmbH - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
Zanders Paper GmbH - Key Competitors
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Zanders Paper GmbH - Business Description
- Zanders Paper GmbH - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Zanders Paper GmbH - Strengths
- Zanders Paper GmbH - Weaknesses
- Zanders Paper GmbH - Opportunities
- Zanders Paper GmbH - Threats
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
List of Tables
- Zanders Paper GmbH, Key Facts
- Zanders Paper GmbH, Key Employees
- Zanders Paper GmbH, Major Products and Services
- Zanders Paper GmbH, History
- Zanders Paper GmbH, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Sappi Ehingen GmbH
- Mondi plc
- International Paper Co
- Gratenau & Hesselbacher GmbH
- DS Smith Packaging Deutschland Stiftung & Co KG