This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Teleplan International N.V. (Teleplan) is a Netherlands-based technology company that supplies high-tech after-market services and offers total lifecycle care solutions to Computers, Communications and Consumer Electronics. The company is involved in supporting of technology devices such as personal computer (PC) and notebook, gaming consoles, tablets, laptops, storage devices, mobile phones and smart phones. The company provides various lifecycle care services including repair services, refurbishment services, screening and testing, repair and refurbish and resell and recycle services. Teleplan provides its services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). The company has operations in North America, Asia Pacific and Europe. Telepan is headquartered in Schiphol, the Netherlands.
Teleplan International N.V. Key Recent Developments
Aug 12,2016: Teleplan appoints Michael Smith as President North America Region
May 02,2016: Teleplan CEO Gotthard Haug to step down
Reasons to Buy:
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Teleplan International N.V. - Key Facts
Teleplan International N.V. - Key Employees
Teleplan International N.V. - Key Employee Biographies
Teleplan International N.V. - Major Products and Services
Teleplan International N.V. - History
Teleplan International N.V. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Teleplan International N.V. - Business Description
Teleplan International N.V. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Teleplan International N.V. - Strengths
Teleplan International N.V. - Weaknesses
Teleplan International N.V. - Opportunities
Teleplan International N.V. - Threats
Teleplan International N.V. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
About the publisher
List of Tables
Teleplan International N.V., Key Facts
Teleplan International N.V., Key Employees
Teleplan International N.V., Key Employee Biographies
Teleplan International N.V., Major Products and Services
Teleplan International N.V., History
Teleplan International N.V., Other Locations
Teleplan International N.V., Subsidiaries
Teleplan International N.V., Key Competitors