The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Attijariwafa Bank SA (ABS) offers banking and related financial services. Its offering comprises personal, professional, corporate, investment, real estate, and international banking solutions. The bank also offers insurance, leasing, mortgage, factoring, brokerage, alternative financial services, asset management, investment funds, money transfer, equipment services, and customer credit. It offers services through a network of branch offices, representative offices, ATMs, and online portals to individual, professional, and corporate clients. The bank operates in the regions of North Africa, Europe, Middle East, America, Central Africa, and West Africa. ABS is headquartered in Casablanca, Morocco.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Attijariwafa Bank SA - Key Facts
Attijariwafa Bank SA - Key Employees
Attijariwafa Bank SA - Major Products and Services
Attijariwafa Bank SA - History
Attijariwafa Bank SA - Company Statement
Attijariwafa Bank SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Attijariwafa Bank SA - Business Description
Business Segment: Domestic banking, Europe and offshore
Business Segment: Insurance and property
Business Segment: International Retail Banking
Business Segment: Specialised Financial Subsidiaries
Attijariwafa Bank SA - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Attijariwafa Bank SA - Strengths
Attijariwafa Bank SA - Weaknesses
Attijariwafa Bank SA - Opportunities
Attijariwafa Bank SA - Threats
Attijariwafa Bank SA - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Attijariwafa Bank SA, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables
Attijariwafa Bank SA, Key Facts
Attijariwafa Bank SA, Key Employees
Attijariwafa Bank SA, Major Products and Services
Attijariwafa Bank SA, History
Attijariwafa Bank SA, Other Locations
Attijariwafa Bank SA, Subsidiaries
Attijariwafa Bank SA, Key Competitors
Attijariwafa Bank SA, Ratios based on current share price
Attijariwafa Bank SA, Annual Ratios
Attijariwafa Bank SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Attijariwafa Bank SA, Interim Ratios
Attijariwafa Bank SA, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Attijariwafa Bank SA, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017)
Attijariwafa Bank SA, Ratio Charts 2