1h Free Analyst TimeIAV GmbH - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsIAV GmbH (IAV) is a provider of engineering services to the automotive industry. The company's engineering service portfolio includes light vehicles, commercial vehicles and work machines, energy supply, methods and test facilities and product solutions. Its light vehicle services include chassis, cockpit, combustion engine, exterior, gaseous-fuel vehicle, hybrid, interior, mobility, powertrain concept and integration, power-train electronic, transmission, vehicle electronic, vehicle function and vehicle safety services. The company also offers a range of commercial vehicles and work machine solutions including cabin, brake systems, CO2 efficiency, driver assistance, functional architecture, transportation and logistics, and work and agricultural machines. Its major clients include Audi, Bentley, BMW, Bombardier, Bugati, Ford, and General Motors. The company has business presence in China, Korea, Japan, the US, Mexico, Brazil, England, France, Italy, Sweden, Russia and India. IAV is headquartered in Berlin, Germany.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- IAV GmbH - Key Facts
- IAV GmbH - Key Employees
- IAV GmbH - Key Employee Biographies
- IAV GmbH - Major Products and Services
- IAV GmbH - History
- IAV GmbH - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- IAV GmbH - Business Description
- IAV GmbH - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- IAV GmbH - Strengths
- IAV GmbH - Weaknesses
- IAV GmbH - Opportunities
- IAV GmbH - Threats
- IAV GmbH - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- IAV GmbH, Key Facts
- IAV GmbH, Key Employees
- IAV GmbH, Key Employee Biographies
- IAV GmbH, Major Products and Services
- IAV GmbH, History
- IAV GmbH, Other Locations
- IAV GmbH, Subsidiaries
- IAV GmbH, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- FEV GmbH
- Mahle GmbH
- Fritz Draxlmaier GmbH & Co KG
- Tenneco Inc
- Benteler International AG