The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Vtron Group Co.,Ltd. (Vtron), formerly Vtron Technologies Ltd., is a technology company that specializes in the design, manufacture, sales and service of visualization systems and solutions that provide enhanced communication with better flexibility. The company’s products include video-wall systems (VW) and Interactive Digital Boards (IDB) that use patented and proprietary technologies such as the Glass Ultra Contrast Screen (GUCS), Distributed Super High-Bandwidth Video Streaming, VlinkExpress and IR Finger Touch. The company offers solutions for traffic control, energy and utilities, security and military, public emergency centers, telecom, education, information technology, corporate, advertising and broadcasting applications. It has offices in Hong Kong, Mainland China, Korea and Malaysia. Vtron is headquartered in Guangzhou, China.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Vtron Group Co.,Ltd. - Key Facts
Vtron Group Co.,Ltd. - Key Employees
Vtron Group Co.,Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Vtron Group Co.,Ltd. - History
Vtron Group Co.,Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Vtron Group Co.,Ltd. - Business Description
Vtron Group Co.,Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Vtron Group Co.,Ltd. - Strengths
Vtron Group Co.,Ltd. - Weaknesses
Vtron Group Co.,Ltd. - Opportunities
Vtron Group Co.,Ltd. - Threats
Vtron Group Co.,Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
About the publisher
List of Tables
Vtron Group Co.,Ltd., Key Facts
Vtron Group Co.,Ltd., Key Employees
Vtron Group Co.,Ltd., Major Products and Services
Vtron Group Co.,Ltd., History
Vtron Group Co.,Ltd., Other Locations
Vtron Group Co.,Ltd., Subsidiaries
Vtron Group Co.,Ltd., Key Competitors
Vtron Group Co.,Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
Vtron Group Co.,Ltd., Annual Ratios
Vtron Group Co.,Ltd., Annual Ratios (Cont)
Vtron Group Co.,Ltd., Annual Ratios (Cont)
Vtron Group Co.,Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Vtron Group Co.,Ltd., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
Vtron Group Co.,Ltd., Ratio Charts
- ViewSonic Corp
- Shenzhen User Special Display Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Chimee Technology Co., Ltd.
- Samsung Electronics Co Ltd
- Delta Electronics, Inc.
- Christie Digital Systems USA, Inc.
- Barco N.V.