This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Procter & Gamble SA Pty Ltd (P&G SA), a subsidiary of The Procter & Gamble Company (P&G) is manufacturer and marketer of consumer packaged goods. The company offers services in the areas of beauty and grooming, health and well-being, and household care. It markets different brands like Head & Shoulders, Pantene, Pampers, Always, Tampax, Oil of Olay, Vicks, Pringles, Old Spice and Hugo Boss. Procter & Gamble in South Africa principally into production of cleaning products and beauty care products. P&G uses its South African base to export its products to neighboring SADC countries. The company operates offices in Johannesburg and Cape Town. It also owns and operates a state-of-the- art Pamper manufacturing plant in Kempton Park. P&G SA is headquartered in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa.
Reasons to Buy:
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Procter & Gamble SA Pty Ltd - Key Facts
Procter & Gamble SA Pty Ltd - Key Employees
Procter & Gamble SA Pty Ltd - Key Operational Employees
Procter & Gamble SA Pty Ltd - Major Products and Services
Procter & Gamble SA Pty Ltd - History
Procter & Gamble SA Pty Ltd - Company Statement
Procter & Gamble SA Pty Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Procter & Gamble SA Pty Ltd - Business Description
Procter & Gamble SA Pty Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Procter & Gamble SA Pty Ltd - Strengths
Procter & Gamble SA Pty Ltd - Weaknesses
Procter & Gamble SA Pty Ltd - Opportunities
Procter & Gamble SA Pty Ltd - Threats
Procter & Gamble SA Pty Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
About the publisher
List of Tables
Procter & Gamble SA Pty Ltd, Key Facts
Procter & Gamble SA Pty Ltd, Key Employees
Procter & Gamble SA Pty Ltd, Key Operational Employees
Procter & Gamble SA Pty Ltd, Major Products and Services
Procter & Gamble SA Pty Ltd, History
Procter & Gamble SA Pty Ltd, Other Locations
Procter & Gamble SA Pty Ltd, Key Competitors
- Unilever Cote d'Ivoire SA
- The Sun Products Corporation
- Reckitt Benckiser Pharmaceuticals Healthcare South Africa (Pty) Ltd
- Kimberly-Clark of South Africa (Pty) Limited
- Colgate-Palmolive, S.A. de C.V.