This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) is a US Government intelligence and combat support agency. It carries out collection, analysis and distribution of geospatial intelligence in support of national security, humanitarian assistance and disaster relief. The company offers geospatial intelligence in various forms and sources such as imagery, imagery intelligence and geospatial data and information. It offers aeronautical products such as automated air facilities intelligence files, chart updating manuals, digital aeronautical flight information files, digital vertical obstruction files, and electronic chart updating manual. The company partners with Adobe Systems, Inc., Applied Imagery, LLC, The Applied Physics Laboratory at Johns Hopkins University, The Consulting Network, Inc., General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc and Northrop Grumman Information Systems, among others. NGA is headquartered in Springfield, Virginia, the US.
National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency Key Recent Developments
Jun 05,2017: FCC CIO to leave for first-of-its-kind role in government
Jun 09,2016: NGA announces new director of operations
Reasons to Buy:
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency - Key Facts
National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency - Major Products and Services
National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency - History
National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency - Company Statement
National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency - Locations And Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency - Business Description
National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency - Strengths
National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency - Weaknesses
National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency - Opportunities
National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency - Threats
National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
About the publisher
List of Tables
National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, Key Facts
National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, Major Products and Services
National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, History
National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, Key Competitors