1h Free Analyst TimeTSUM Trading House - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy The publisher’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
TSUM Trading House (TSUM) is a retailer that owns and operates a central departmental store primarily retailing a wide range of fashion apparels and accessories for men, women’s and children. Its product portfolio includes clothes, shoes, jewelry, optics, interior decoration products, cosmetics, watches, home ware products, arts and crafts products, perfumes, furniture, household goods, gift cards and toys. TSUM sells the products of international brands such as Loro Piana, Armani Collezioni, Marni, Alexander McQueen, Tom Ford, Lanvin, Chloe and Balenciaga. The company offers French dishes, Italian cuisines, desserts and alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks through its Buro Tsum restaurant. TSUM is headquartered in Moscow, Russia.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- TSUM Trading House - Key Facts
- TSUM Trading House - Key Employees
- TSUM Trading House - Major Products and Services
- TSUM Trading House - History
- TSUM Trading House - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- TSUM Trading House - Business Description
- TSUM Trading House - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- TSUM Trading House - Strengths
- TSUM Trading House - Weaknesses
- TSUM Trading House - Opportunities
- TSUM Trading House - Threats
- TSUM Trading House - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- TSUM Trading House, Key Facts
- TSUM Trading House, Key Employees
- TSUM Trading House, Major Products and Services
- TSUM Trading House, History
- TSUM Trading House, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- X5 Retail Group NV
- OJSC Dixy Group
- O’Key Group S.A.
- Metro AG
- Lenta IPJSC
- Carrefour SA