This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – The Author’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Hermes Europe GmbH (Hermes) is a provider of integrated supply chain solutions. The company provides solutions such as product sourcing, transport logistics, order fulfillment and distribution of consumer goods. It offers product sourcing and complementary sourcing for tailor-made and ready-to-retail products. Its transport logistics services include overland transport, air freight and sea freight transport, custom clearance services, and related supply chain solutions. It also offers a comprehensive range of e-commerce services for development of online shop and management processes. The company provides logistics and warehousing, financial and fulfillment services for B2B and the B2C sectors. It also offers delivery services including parcel returns, next day delivery, SMS messaging and real time management information. The company has operations in the international market. Hermes is headquartered in Hamburg, Germany.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the Author’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Hermes Europe GmbH - Key Facts
Hermes Europe GmbH - Key Employees
Hermes Europe GmbH - Key Employee Biographies
Hermes Europe GmbH - Major Products and Services
Hermes Europe GmbH - History
Hermes Europe GmbH - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Hermes Europe GmbH - Business Description
Hermes Europe GmbH - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Hermes Europe GmbH - Strengths
Hermes Europe GmbH - Weaknesses
Hermes Europe GmbH - Opportunities
Hermes Europe GmbH - Threats
Hermes Europe GmbH - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
List of Tables
Hermes Europe GmbH, Key Facts
Hermes Europe GmbH, Key Employees
Hermes Europe GmbH, Key Employee Biographies
Hermes Europe GmbH, Major Products and Services
Hermes Europe GmbH, History
Hermes Europe GmbH, Subsidiaries
Hermes Europe GmbH, Key Competitors