1h Free Analyst TimeAdient Plc (ADNT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by the publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsAdient Plc (Adient) is a manufacturer and supplier of automotive seating systems. The company offers seating systems for commercial vehicles, passenger cars, and light trucks. It also designs, develops, engineers, and distributes seat covers and surface materials such as leather and fabric, seat structures and mechanisms, seat foam, headrests, and armrests. Adient uses a trim technology to design and stitch the seats with Three Dimensional (3D) in-mold decorations. The company operates manufacturing facilities in the US, the UK, Mexico, China, Japan and other countries. Adient harnesses its engineering and manufacturing capabilities to offer automotive seats and components to over 20 million vehicles annually. The company has partially-owned affiliates in Europe, North America, China, and Asia. Adient is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Adient Plc - Key Facts
- Adient Plc - Key Employees
- Adient Plc - Key Employee Biographies
- Adient Plc - Major Products and Services
- Adient Plc - History
- Adient Plc - Company Statement
- Adient Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Joint Venture
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Adient Plc - Business Description
- Business Segment: Americas
- Target Markets
- Business Segment: Asia
- Target Markets
- Business Segment: EMEA
- Target Markets
- R&D Overview
- Adient Plc - Corporate Strategy
- Adient Plc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Adient Plc - Strengths
- Adient Plc - Weaknesses
- Adient Plc - Opportunities
- Adient Plc - Threats
- Adient Plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Adient Plc, Key Facts
- Adient Plc, Key Employees
- Adient Plc, Key Employee Biographies
- Adient Plc, Major Products and Services
- Adient Plc, History
- Adient Plc, Other Locations
- Adient Plc, Subsidiaries
- Adient Plc, Joint Venture
- Adient Plc, Key Competitors
- Adient Plc, Ratios based on current share price
- Adient Plc, Annual Ratios
- Adient Plc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Adient Plc, Performance Chart (2017 - 2021)
- Adient Plc, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Toyota Boshoku Corp
- Tenneco Inc
- Autoliv Inc
- BorgWarner Inc
- Lear Corp
- Magna International Inc
- HUAYU Automotive Systems Co Ltd
- The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co
- Cooper Standard Holdings Inc.
- Faurecia SA