This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Magnetek, Inc. (Magnetek) is a provider of power control and delivery systems and solutions. Its offerings include AC motor controls, AC line regenerative systems, DC motor & magnet controls, inverter duty motors, brake products, radio remote controls, cable reels, cable & festoon systems, pendant pushbutton stations, collision avoidance systems, port & marine terminal, conductor bar & systems, heavy moveable structures, and engineered systems & solutions. The company also offers a wide range of services, including contract services, aftermarket support & repair, EMG thruster authorized repair, spectrum analysis service, energy savings calculator, and training. Magnetek markets its products through Electromotive, Telemotive, Mondel, Electrobar, SBP2, Blue Max, and Black Max brands. It serves customers in aerospace, steel, aluminum, automotive, logging, mining, paper, nuclear power plants, ship loading, locomotive yards, work boats, and grain industries in the US, Canada, and the UK. Magnetek is headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, the US.
Magnetek, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jan 20,2017: Magnetek Introduces New Cable Reel Product Line
Jun 28,2016: Magnetek, Inc. Announces Over 1,000 Quattro Elevator Drives Installed in Schindler Projects
Jan 21,2016: Magnetek’s Newest AC Line Regenerative System Increases Energy Efficiency
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with this detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- Magnetek, Inc. - Key Facts
- Magnetek, Inc. - Key Employees
- Magnetek, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Magnetek, Inc. - History
- Magnetek, Inc. - Company Statement
- Magnetek, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Magnetek, Inc. - Business Description
- Magnetek, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Magnetek, Inc. - Strengths
- Magnetek, Inc. - Weaknesses
- Magnetek, Inc. - Opportunities
- Magnetek, Inc. - Threats
- Magnetek, Inc. - Key Competitors
- Jan 20, 2017: Magnetek Introduces New Cable Reel Product Line
- Jun 28, 2016: Magnetek, Inc. Announces Over 1,000 Quattro Elevator Drives Installed in Schindler Projects
- Jan 21, 2016: Magnetek’s Newest AC Line Regenerative System Increases Energy Efficiency
- Magnetek, Inc., Key Facts
- Magnetek, Inc., Key Employees
- Magnetek, Inc., Major Products and Services
- Magnetek, Inc., History
- Magnetek, Inc., Other Locations
- Magnetek, Inc., Key Competitors