The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsBirks Group Inc (Briks) is a retailer of jewellery products. Its product portfolio comprises diamond, gemstone, designer jewellery, precious metal jewellery, rings, clocks, frames, pocket watches, watches, baby gifts, wedding bands, earrings, bracelets, necklaces, charms, timepieces and gifts. Briks operates stores under the Maison Birks, Brinkhaus, Graff and Patek Philippe brands. The company sells products through stores and e-commerce platform. The company operate its retail stores in the US and Canada. Briks is headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Birks Group Inc - Key Facts
- Birks Group Inc - Key Employees
- Birks Group Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Birks Group Inc - Major Products and Services
- Birks Group Inc - History
- Birks Group Inc - Company Statement
- Birks Group Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Birks Group Inc - Business Description
- Business Segment: Other
- Business Segment: Retail
- Key Stats
- Birks Group Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Birks Group Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Birks Group Inc - Strengths
- Birks Group Inc - Weaknesses
- Birks Group Inc - Opportunities
- Birks Group Inc - Threats
- Birks Group Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- Contact Us
List of Tables
- Birks Group Inc, Key Facts
- Birks Group Inc, Key Employees
- Birks Group Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Birks Group Inc, Major Products and Services
- Birks Group Inc, History
- Birks Group Inc, Subsidiaries
- Birks Group Inc, Key Competitors
- Birks Group Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Birks Group Inc, Annual Ratios
- Birks Group Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Birks Group Inc, Performance Chart (2019 - 2023)
- Birks Group Inc, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Michael Hill International Ltd
- Signet Jewelers Ltd
- Envela Corp
- Blue Nile Inc
- Tiffany & Co
- Ben Moss Jewellers (British Columbia)
- Fossil Group Inc