1h Free Analyst TimeZayo Group LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsZayo Group LLC (Zayo), a subsidiary of Zayo Group Holdings Inc, is a provider of communications and bandwidth infrastructure solutions. It offers solutions such as cloud infrastructure, cloud connectivity, dark fiber, enterprise solution, ethernet, intellectual properties (IP), colocation, cyber security, managed security, mobile infrastructure, wide area networking (WAN), wavelengths, media networks and private dedicated network. It serves wireless, wireline, internet content, big data and analytics, finance, legal, social networking, healthcare, government, research and education, system integration and utilities industries. The company has a business presence across Canada, the US, Europe and other regions. Zayo is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Zayo Group LLC - Key Facts
- Zayo Group LLC - Key Employees
- Zayo Group LLC - Key Employee Biographies
- Zayo Group LLC - Major Products and Services
- Zayo Group LLC - History
- Zayo Group LLC - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Zayo Group LLC - Business Description
- Zayo Group LLC - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Zayo Group LLC - Strengths
- Zayo Group LLC - Weaknesses
- Zayo Group LLC - Opportunities
- Zayo Group LLC - Threats
- Zayo Group LLC - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Zayo Group LLC, Key Facts
- Zayo Group LLC, Key Employees
- Zayo Group LLC, Key Employee Biographies
- Zayo Group LLC, Major Products and Services
- Zayo Group LLC, History
- Zayo Group LLC, Subsidiaries
- Zayo Group LLC, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- DQE Communications, LLC
- GTT Communications Inc
- Cogent Communications Holdings inc
- AT&T Inc
- American Tower Corp
- Comcast Corp
- Cologix Inc
- Flexential Corp
- Equinix Inc
- Cable One Inc
- Digital Realty Trust Inc
- Conterra Broadband Services
- QTS Realty Trust Inc
- FiberLight LLC
- Crown Castle Inc
- Windstream Holdings Inc
- Uniti Group Inc
- CoreSite Realty Corp
- BCE Inc
- Verizon Communications Inc
- Lumen Technologies Inc
- Amazon Web Services Inc
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co
- Conterra Ultra Broadband Holdings, Inc.
- Rogers Communications Inc