Since 1931, the Financial Post Directory of Directors has been recognizing leading Canadian companies and their execs. Today, this title is one of the most comprehensive resources for hard-to-find Canadian business information, allowing readers to access roughly 16,500 executive contacts from Canada's top 1,500 corporations. This prestigious title offers a definitive list of directorships and offices held by noteworthy Canadian business people. It also provides details on leading Canadian companies-publicly traded and privately-owned, including company name, contact information and the names of their executive officers and directors.
The updated 2018 edition of the Directory of Directors, is jam-packed with information, including:
- ALL-NEW front matter: An infographic drawn from data in the book, an excerpt from the Directors' Responsibilities in Canada report, an article on gender diversity on corporate bonds and rankings from the FP500.
- Personal listings: Over 2,350 contacts have been added to this new edition. First name, last name, gender, birth rate, degrees, schools attended, executive position and directorships, previous positions held, main business address and more.
- Company listings: Over 70 companies have been added. Boards of directors and executive officers, head office address, phone and fax numbers, toll-free number, web and email addresses.
- An industrial classification index: List of key Canadian companies, sorted by industry type according to the Global Industry Classification Standard (GICS®).
Powerful indexes enabling researchers to target just the information they need include:
- A geographic location index grouping all companies in the Company Listings section according to the city and province/state of the head office; and
- An alphabetical list of abbreviations providing definitions of common abbreviations used for terms, titles, organizations, honours/fellowships and degrees throughout the Directory.
- Anatomy of a Top Canadian Director
- Canadian Board Diversity Council 2016
- Annual Report Card
- The Corporate Governance Review, Seventh Edition:
- Canada (2017)
- FP500 Companies in the Directory
LISTINGS & INDEXES
- Personal Listings
- Company Listings
- Industrial Classification Index
- Geographic Location Index