- Unique new report provides deep financial benchmarks for (Primerica Inc (PRI:NYS) compared to its top competitors and compared to the average for all companies within its primary industry.
- Benchmarking study for (Primerica Inc (PRI:NYS)) includes growth forecast for its primary industry to the year 2027.
This is a unique report containing high-value data. The report begins with a superb overview of the primary industry of the Subject Company, including historical industry revenues, revenue forecasts and CAGR. Then the report moves into industry averages and metrics, then into data specific to the Subject Company, with comparative data for the Subject Company's top competitors.
This report will save countless hours of research and analytical work for the end user.
Core Benefits to the Customer:
1) Comprehensive benchmarks for the Subject Company:
a. Benchmarked against the leading firms in its primary industry
b. Benchmarked against the average for publicly-held companies (U.S.) in its industry.
c. This includes financial results, ratios, vital statistics and metrics in one package, including historical and current metrics and averages for 6 years within its primary industry.
2) A snapshot overview of the company's primary industry, including current and historic revenues and employment, along with a long term forecast for industry growth, with CAGR (compound annual growth rate), employee population and much more.
3) Detailed rankings of the Subject Company against top companies within the industry (U.S.-based firms) for key items including:
a. Approximate market capitalization
d. Net income
e. 3-Year revenue growth (%)
f. 3-Year income growth (%)
g. Return on assets (%)
h. Return on equity (%)
i. Return on invested capital (%)
4) Leading companies - profiles of the Subject Company as well as profiles of top competitors within the industry
Statistical Tables Provided: 28
Charts Provided: 14
This report is part of the publisher's Corporate Benchmarks series. The publisher's access to hundreds of industry tables from their own databases, along with their databases of public and private company information, industry trends analysis and other resources, have been utilized in preparing this report.
Designed to Benefit:
- Analysis and Financial Modeling
- Investment Professionals
- M&A Advisors
A. Core Benefits to Customer:
- Comprehensive financial performance benchmarking, including, in one package, the Subject Company's
2) Financial history
4) Vital metrics
- Industry-specific comparative financial analysis and benchmarking of the Subject Company to:
2) Detailed, multi-year financial averages for all companies within the industry
3) Rankings of the Subject Company against the top ten companies within the industry
- Profiles of the Subject Company and of its industry's leading firms
- Industry revenues, employee count and growth rate
- Top U.S. companies, by revenues (table)
- Industry revenues, current and historical (chart)
- Industry employee population, current and historical (chart)
- Industry revenue yearly history and forecast with yearly CAGR
- Historical revenues and annual growth rates
- Projected revenues & annual growth rates
A. Detailed table of companies used in computing these averages
B. Income statement averages
- All income statement items, including cost of sales, SGA, R&D, salaries and wages, and EBITDA, with ratios
- Chart showing average company's key expenses as a percent of revenues
- All items, including property plant and equipment; accumulated depreciation; goodwill; and long term debt, including ratios
- All cash flow items
Profiles, financial reports, ranks & executive lists for up to 10 top U.S.-based corporations
A. Top companies within the industry ranked for key performance items
- Approximate market capitalization
- Net income
- 3-Year revenue growth (%)
- 3-Year income growth (%)
- Return on assets (%)
- Return on equity (%)
- Return on invested capital (%)
- Income statements, balance sheets and cash flow statements for the Subject Company and for each of the top companies compared to each other and to the overall industry average
- Contact information, executive lists
- Business descriptions
- Key financial data for 6 years
- Brands and divisions
- Top salaries
- Corporate culture
- Charts comparing revenues vs. net income
- Anthem Inc
- Berkshire Hathaway Inc (Holding Co)
- Centene Corporation
- Cigna Corporation
- CVS Health (Aetna Health Care Benefits)
- Humana Inc
- MetLife Inc
- State Farm Insurance Companies
- UnitedHealth Group Inc
- Zurich American Insurance Company
Through the years, a research methodology evolved based on strict guidelines used to build and maintain the content of six proprietary business and industry databases:
- An industry trends database
- An industry statistics database
- Industry Analytics (deep financial data for hundreds of Industry codes)
- A leading companies database
- A business and industry glossary database
- An industry associations and professional societies database
- Analysts are trained to follow research formulas and methodology. They use company-approved sources in their work and post their findings daily to proprietary databases. All research results go through multi-step editing processes. And, all results are date-stamped.
- Internal research, analysis, fact-checking and data gathering by the Research staff.
- Over 3,500 industry associations, professional societies and government agencies worldwide with which the publisher maintains relationships and/or from which they obtain industry-specific/country-specific data.
- Financial analysts, industry executives and industry experts with whom the publisher maintains communications.
- Corporate disclosure documents and financial statements.
- Industry conference proceedings.
- Analysis of white papers, reports, periodicals and publications.
- Multiple proprietaries, government, industry and financial databases developed by the publisher.