Oil & Gas in Peru industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Peru oil & gas market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The oil and gas market volume is defined as the total consumption (barrels of oil equivalent) of refined petroleum products and natural gas by end-users in each country.
- The Peruvian oil & gas market had total revenues of $5.1bn in 2017, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -12.1% between 2013 and 2017.
- Market consumption volume increased with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.7% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 150.4 million barrels of oil equivalent in 2017.
- Peru’s economic performance can be attributed to increased consumption of oil and gas. The country did well out of the commodity boom, given its abundance of resources such as copper, gold, and oil. Increased macroeconomic performance will have led to further economic development.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the oil & gas market in Peru
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the oil & gas market in Peru
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key oil & gas market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Peru oil & gas market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- What was the size of the Peru oil & gas market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Peru oil & gas market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Peru oil & gas market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Peru's oil & gas market?
Market value forecast
Market volume forecast
Market value forecast
Market volume forecast
Five Forces Analysis
Threat of substitutes
Degree of rivalry
Hunt Oil Company
Maple Energy plc
Petroleos del Peru - PETROPERU S.A
About the Author
List of Tables
Table 1: Peru oil & gas market value: $ billion, 2013-17
Table 2: Peru oil & gas market volume: million barrels of oil equivalent, 2013-17
Table 3: Peru oil & gas market category segmentation: $ billion, 2017
Table 4: Peru oil & gas market geography segmentation: $ billion, 2017
Table 5: Peru oil & gas market value forecast: $ billion, 2017-22
Table 6: Peru oil & gas market volume forecast: million barrels of oil equivalent, 2017-22
Table 7: Hunt Oil Company: key facts
Table 8: Maple Energy plc: key facts
Table 9: Petroleos del Peru - PETROPERU S.A: key facts
Table 10: Pluspetrol SA: key facts
Table 11: Peru size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 12: Peru gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2013-17
Table 13: Peru gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2013-17
Table 14: Peru inflation, 2013-17
Table 15: Peru consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 16: Peru exchange rate, 2013-17
List of Figures
Figure 1: Peru oil & gas market value: $ billion, 2013-17
Figure 2: Peru oil & gas market volume: million barrels of oil equivalent, 2013-17
Figure 3: Peru oil & gas market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Peru oil & gas market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Peru oil & gas market value forecast: $ billion, 2017-22
Figure 6: Peru oil & gas market volume forecast: million barrels of oil equivalent, 2017-22
Figure 7: Forces driving competition in the oil & gas market in Peru, 2017
Figure 8: Drivers of buyer power in the oil & gas market in Peru, 2017
Figure 9: Drivers of supplier power in the oil & gas market in Peru, 2017
Figure 10: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the oil & gas market in Peru, 2017
Figure 11: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the oil & gas market in Peru, 2017
Figure 12: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the oil & gas market in Peru, 2017