1h Free Analyst TimeArtelia Group - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsArtelia Group (Artelia) is a provider of engineering, consultancy, and project management services. It offers services to building construction, infrastructure, and environment sectors. The company also provides audits, trainings, public-private partnerships, engineering procurement construction, and turnkey contracting services for various industries. The company operates in diverse markets, including building construction, water, environment, energy, maritime, urban development, transportation, industrial facilities and multi-site projects. It serves to local authorities, government departments, international funding agencies, industries, construction companies, developers, and banks. The company through its subsidiaries operates in several countries across Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia, and the Americas. Artelia is headquartered in Lyon, France.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Artelia Group - Key Facts
- Artelia Group - Key Employees
- Artelia Group - Key Employee Biographies
- Artelia Group - Major Products and Services
- Artelia Group - History
- Artelia Group - Company Statement
- Artelia Group - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Artelia Group - Business Description
- Artelia Group - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Artelia Group - Strengths
- Artelia Group - Weaknesses
- Artelia Group - Opportunities
- Artelia Group - Threats
- Artelia Group - Key Competitors
- Artelia Group, Recent Deals Summary
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Artelia Group, Key Facts
- Artelia Group, Key Employees
- Artelia Group, Key Employee Biographies
- Artelia Group, Major Products and Services
- Artelia Group, History
- Artelia Group, Other Locations
- Artelia Group, Subsidiaries
- Artelia Group, Key Competitors
- Artelia Group, Recent Deals Summary
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Egis Group
- Eiffage SA
- Soletanche Bachy
- Oger International
- SYSTRA SA