This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Artelia Group (Artelia), is a provider of engineering, consultancy and project management services. It primarily serves building construction, infrastructure and environment sectors. The company also provides audits, trainings, public-private partnerships, engineering procurement construction and turnkey contracting services for various industries. The company operates in diverse markets including building construction, water, environment, energy, maritime, urban development, transportation, industrial facilities and multi-site projects.. Artelia caters to local authorities, government departments, international funding agencies, industries, construction companies, developers and banks. The company through its subsidiaries operates in several countries across Europe, Africa, Asia, Americas and the Middle East. Artelia is headquartered in Lyon, France.
Artelia Group Key Recent Developments
May 30, 2017: Artelia Group reports 2016 full year results
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with this detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- Artelia Group - Key Facts
- Artelia Group - Key Employees
- Artelia Group - Key Employee Biographies
- Artelia Group - Major Products and Services
- Artelia Group - History
- Artelia Group - Company Statement
- Artelia Group - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- Artelia Group - Business Description
- Artelia Group - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Artelia Group - Strengths
- Artelia Group - Weaknesses
- Artelia Group - Opportunities
- Artelia Group - Threats
- Artelia Group - Key Competitors
- May 30, 2017: Artelia Group reports 2016 full year results
- Artelia Group, Key Facts
- Artelia Group, Key Employees
- Artelia Group, Key Employee Biographies
- Artelia Group, Major Products and Services
- Artelia Group, History
- Artelia Group, Other Locations
- Artelia Group, Subsidiaries
- Artelia Group, Key Competitors