The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
SenesTech Inc (SenesTech) is a biotech platform and research company that develops and commercializes technologies for managing animal pest populations through fertility control. The company’s fertility control product, ContraPest, a liquid bait that contains active ingredients 4-vinylcyclohexene diepoxide and triptolide used in controlling the rat population. Its product is designed to promote food security and reduce infrastructure damage, environmental contamination, disease outbreaks and other costs associated with rodent infestations. The company’s product finds application in various industries, including government, healthcare, agriculture, food production and commercial, among others. The company markets its products through a network of distributors in the US. SenesTech is headquartered in Flagstaff, Arizona, the US.
SenesTech, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 10, 2017: SenesTech Announces Second Quarter Financial and Operational Results
Jan 11, 2017: SenesTech Expands Research and Development with the Hiring of Dr. Dana Skarra
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- SenesTech, Inc. - Key Facts
- SenesTech, Inc. - Key Employees
- SenesTech, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- SenesTech, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- SenesTech, Inc. - History
- SenesTech, Inc. - Company Statement
- SenesTech, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- SenesTech, Inc. - Business Description
- SenesTech, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
- SenesTech, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- SenesTech, Inc. - Strengths
- SenesTech, Inc. - Weaknesses
- SenesTech, Inc. - Opportunities
- SenesTech, Inc. - Threats
- SenesTech, Inc. - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Aug 10, 2017: SenesTech Announces Second Quarter Financial and Operational Results
- Jan 11, 2017: SenesTech Expands Research and Development with the Hiring of Dr. Dana Skarra
- Ratio Definitions
- SenesTech, Inc., Key Facts
- SenesTech, Inc., Key Employees
- SenesTech, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
- SenesTech, Inc., Major Products and Services
- SenesTech, Inc., History
- SenesTech, Inc., Key Competitors
- SenesTech, Inc., Annual Ratios
- SenesTech, Inc., Annual Ratios
- SenesTech, Inc., Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- SenesTech, Inc., Performance Chart (2014 - 2017)
- SenesTech, Inc., Ratio Charts