The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analysts summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Altice USA, Inc. (Altice USA), a subsidiary of Altice N.V., provides pay television, Wi-Fi hotspot access , broadband, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services for residential and business subscribers. The company offers VoIP-based unlimited local, regional and long-distance calling within the US, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and Canada. It provides data transport, internet access, ethernet, IP-based virtual private networks, and telephony services to enterprise customers and SMB customers. It also provides managed services such as managed Wi-Fi, managed desktop and server backup, hosted telephony services including cloud based SIP-based private branch exchange, and managed collaboration services such as audio and web conferencing. The company offers international news, and hyper-local news specially for communities in New York area. It offers its services under various brands including Optimun, Suddenlink, Lightpath, and News 12 Networks. Altice USA is headquartered in Bethpage, New York, the US.
Altice USA, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 02, 2018: Altice USA releases Q2 2018 results
Jun 20, 2018: Altice USA appoints Jean-Charles Nicolas as senior vice president, Altice Mobile
Jan 01, 2018: Germans to build 5th solar power plant in Hamedan
Aug 30, 2017: Altice USA announces technology executive appointments
Mar 24, 2017: Altice USA to close a Bethpage warehouse and cut 98 jobs
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Altice USA, Inc. - Key Facts
- Altice USA, Inc. - Key Employees
- Altice USA, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- Altice USA, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Altice USA, Inc. - History
- Altice USA, Inc. - Company Statement
- Altice USA, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Company Overview
- Altice USA, Inc. - Business Description
- Altice USA, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
- Altice USA, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Altice USA, Inc. - Strengths
- Altice USA, Inc. - Weaknesses
- Altice USA, Inc. - Opportunities
- Altice USA, Inc. - Threats
- Altice USA, Inc. - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Aug 30, 2017: Altice USA announces technology executive appointments
- Ratio Definitions
- Altice USA, Inc., Key Facts
- Altice USA, Inc., Key Employees
- Altice USA, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
- Altice USA, Inc., Major Products and Services
- Altice USA, Inc., History
- Altice USA, Inc., Key Competitors
- Altice USA, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
- Altice USA, Inc., Annual Ratios
- Altice USA, Inc., Annual Ratios
- Altice USA, Inc., Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Altice USA, Inc., Performance Chart (2016 - 2017)
- Altice USA, Inc., Ratio Charts