1h Free Analyst TimeAltice USA Inc (ATUS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by the publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsAltice USA Inc (Altice USA) is a provider of telecom, content, media, entertainment, and advertising services. The company offers television, WiFi, broadband, telephony services, and proprietary content and advertising services for residential and business subscribers. The company offers VoIP-based unlimited local, regional, and long-distance calling within the US, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and Canada. Altice USA also provides managed services such as managed WiFi, managed desktop and server backup, hosted telephony services including cloud-based SIP-based private branch exchange, and managed collaboration services such as audio and web conferencing. It offers its services under various brands including Optimum Mobile, Suddenlink, News 12, Cheddar News, a4 Advertising and Lightpath. Altice USA is headquartered in Long Island City, New York, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Altice USA Inc - Key Facts
- Altice USA Inc - Key Employees
- Altice USA Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Altice USA Inc - Major Products and Services
- Altice USA Inc - History
- Altice USA Inc - Company Statement
- Altice USA Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Altice USA Inc - Business Description
- Other Break-up: Broadband
- Key Stats
- Other Break-up: Business Services and Wholesale
- Key Stats
- Other Break-up: Mobile
- Key Stats
- Other Break-up: News and Advertising
- Other Break-up: Others
- Other Break-up: Telephony
- Key Stats
- Other Break-up: Video
- Key Stats
- Altice USA Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Altice USA Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Altice USA Inc - Strengths
- Altice USA Inc - Weaknesses
- Altice USA Inc - Opportunities
- Altice USA Inc - Threats
- Altice USA Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Altice USA Inc, Key Facts
- Altice USA Inc, Key Employees
- Altice USA Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Altice USA Inc, Major Products and Services
- Altice USA Inc, History
- Altice USA Inc, Subsidiaries
- Altice USA Inc, Key Competitors
- Altice USA Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Altice USA Inc, Annual Ratios
- Altice USA Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Altice USA Inc, Performance Chart (2018 - 2022)
- Altice USA Inc, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Netflix Inc
- AT&T Inc
- DISH Network Corp
- Google LLC
- Lumen Technologies Inc
- Meta Platforms Inc
- Frontier Communications Parent Inc
- Verizon Communications Inc
- Apple Inc
- T-Mobile US Inc
- Vonage Holdings Corp
- Comcast Corp
- Amazon.com Inc
- magicJack VocalTec Ltd.
- The Walt Disney Co
- YouTube LLC