Advances in Cell and Molecular Diagnostics brings the scientific advances in the translation and validation of cellular and molecular discoveries in medicine into the clinical diagnostic setting. It enumerates the description and application of technological advances in the field of cellular and molecular diagnostic medicine, providing an overview of specialized fields, such as biomarker, genetic marker, screening, DNA-profiling, NGS, cytogenetics, transcriptome, cancer biomarkers, prostate specific antigen, and biomarker toxicologies. In addition, it presents novel discoveries and clinical pathologic correlations, including studies in oncology, infectious diseases, inherited diseases, predisposition to disease, and the description or polymorphisms linked to disease states.
This book is a valuable resource for oncologists, practitioners and several members of the biomedical field who are interested in understanding how to apply cutting-edge technologies into diagnostics and healthcare.
- Encompasses the current scientific advances in the translation and validation of cellular and molecular discoveries into the clinical diagnostic setting
- Explains the application of cellular and molecular diagnostics methodologies in clinical trials
- Focuses on translating preclinical tests to the bedside in order to help readers apply the most recent technologies to healthcare
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. RNA-Based Applications in Diagnostic and Therapeutics for Cancer
3. Advancements in Genetic Applications for Cellular and Molecular Diagnostics
4. Biomedical Imaging Role in Cellular and Molecular Diagnostics
5. Breast Cancer-Targeted Therapy Using Nanocarriers
6. Human Papillomavirus- and Epstein-Barr Virus-Caused Tumor Diagnosis and Therapy
7. Pathogen Identification Using Novel Sequencing Methods
8. Future of Cellular and Molecular Diagnostics: Bench to Bedside
Dr. P.B. Raghavendra is currently affiliated with School of Regenerative Medicine, Manipal University, Bangalore, India, and has served as Director of School of Chemical and Biological Sciences, REVA University. He is the author of Book Advances in Cell and Molecular Diagnostics and a number of articles and book chapters on various aspects of medical sciences and life sciences published in International journals. He is a visiting professor and technology consultant for many universities and biotechnology companies.
Prof. T.Pullaiah has retired from active service in 2011 and then was UGC-BSR Faculty Fellow in the Department of Botany, Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur, India. He has published 75 books, 330 research papers, and 35 popular articles. He was the President of Indian Association for Angiosperm Taxonomy (2013) and the President of the Indian Botanical Society (2014). He has been a member of Species Survival Commission of International Union for Conservation of Nature and Natural Resources (IUCN).