Application of Semi-Analytical Methods for Nanofluid Flow and Heat Transfer applies semi-analytical methods to solve a range of engineering problems. After various methods are introduced, their application in nanofluid flow and heat transfer, magnetohydrodynamic flow, electrohydrodynamic flow and heat transfer, and nanofluid flow in porous media within several examples are explored. This is a valuable reference resource for materials scientists and engineers that will help familiarize them with a wide range of semi-analytical methods and how they are used in nanofluid flow and heat transfer. The book also includes case studies to illustrate how these methods are used in practice.
- Presents detailed information, giving readers a complete familiarity with governing equations where nanofluid is used as working fluid
- Provides the fundamentals of new analytical methods, applying them to applications of nanofluid flow and heat transfer in the presence of magnetic and electric field
- Gives a detailed overview of nanofluid motion in porous media
2. Basic idea of new semi-analytical methods
3. Application of semi-analytical methods and MAPLE coding
4. Nanofluid flow analysis by means of semi analytical methods
5. Magnetohydrodynamic nanofluid flow by means of semi analytical methods
6. Electrohydrodynamic nanofluid flow by means of semi analytical methods
7. Nanofluid hydrothermal behaviour in porous media
M. Sheikholeslami received his B.Sc. from the School of Mechanical Engineering at Mazandaran University and his M.Sc. and PHD in Energy Conversion from the School of Mechanical Engineering at Babol University of Technology in Iran. His research interests are CFD, mesoscopic modeling of fluid flow using LBM, and Monte Carlo Methods. He is also working on applications of Nonlinear Science in Mechanical Engineering.
Ganji, Davood Domairry
D. D. Ganji is a Professor of Mechanical Engineering and the Director of the Graduate Program at Babol Noshirvani University of Technology in Iran, as well as a consultant in nonlinear dynamics and the Dean of the National Elite Foundation of Iran. He has a Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering from Tarbiat Modarres University. He is the Editor-in-Chief of International Journal of Nonlinear Dynamic and Engineering Science, and Editor of International Journal of Nonlinear Sciences and Numerical Simulation and International Journal of Differential Equations.