1h Free Analyst TimeACWA Power Barka SAOG (APBS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by the publisher to bring to you a clear and unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
ACWA Power Barka SAOG (ACWA Power) is an energy utility that develops, invests, co-owns, and operates a portfolio of power generation and water desalination plants. The company generates energy from natural gas, wind power, oil fired, clean coal, photo voltaic, concentrated solar power, waste-to energy, reverse osmosis, and others. ACWA Power delivers desalinated water in bulk to state utilities and major industries on long-term contracts under public-private-partnership, concession and utility services outsourcing models. It has interests in a portfolio of assets located in the Middle East and North Africa, Southern Africa, Europe, and South East Asia regions. ACWA Power is headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
ACWA Power Barka SAOG Key Recent Developments
Apr 01, 2021: ACWA Power signs financing package for USD1 billion gas power project in Uzbekistan
Aug 20, 2020: Shanghai Electric wins Dubai 900MW power generation project
Aug 03, 2020: Shanghai Electric has been awarded EPC contract for 5th phase project of Dubai solar park
Jul 08, 2020: Air Products announces $5bn renewable hydrogen to ammonia investment
Jul 07, 2020: Air Products, ACWA Power and NEOM sign agreement for $5 billion production facility in NEOM powered by renewable energy for production and export of green hydrogen to markets
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- ACWA Power Barka SAOG - Key Facts
- ACWA Power Barka SAOG - Key Employees
- ACWA Power Barka SAOG - Key Employee Biographies
- ACWA Power Barka SAOG - Major Products and Services
- ACWA Power Barka SAOG - History
- ACWA Power Barka SAOG - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- ACWA Power Barka SAOG - Business Description
- ACWA Power Barka SAOG - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- ACWA Power Barka SAOG - Strengths
- ACWA Power Barka SAOG - Weaknesses
- ACWA Power Barka SAOG - Opportunities
- ACWA Power Barka SAOG - Threats
- ACWA Power Barka SAOG - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
- Apr 01, 2021: ACWA Power signs financing package for USD1 billion gas power project in Uzbekistan
- Aug 20, 2020: Shanghai Electric wins Dubai 900MW power generation project
- Aug 03, 2020: Shanghai Electric has been awarded EPC contract for 5th phase project of Dubai solar park
- Jul 08, 2020: Air Products announces $5bn renewable hydrogen to ammonia investment
- Jul 07, 2020: Air Products, ACWA Power and NEOM sign agreement for $5 billion production facility in NEOM powered by renewable energy for production and export of green hydrogen to markets
- May 22, 2020: Arctech Solar delivered 575MW SkyLine trackers to Middle East’s largest PV plant
- May 12, 2020: SEPCOIII wins the contract of Saudi Arabia Jubail 3A Independent water plant
- Mar 24, 2020: Saudi energy consortium achieve financial closure for 500MW PV IPP
- Mar 11, 2020: Taweelah IWP obtains the first ever sustainable loan qualification for a Desalination Project
- Mar 08, 2020: Acwa power signs milestone agreements with ministry of energy of uzbekistan
Section 5 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- ACWA Power Barka SAOG, Key Facts
- ACWA Power Barka SAOG, Key Employees
- ACWA Power Barka SAOG, Key Employee Biographies
- ACWA Power Barka SAOG, Major Products and Services
- ACWA Power Barka SAOG, History
- ACWA Power Barka SAOG, Other Locations
- ACWA Power Barka SAOG, Key Competitors
- ACWA Power Barka SAOG, Ratios based on current share price
- ACWA Power Barka SAOG, Annual Ratios
- ACWA Power Barka SAOG, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- ACWA Power Barka SAOG, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
- ACWA Power Barka SAOG, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Jordanian Electric Power Company Limited
- Samra Electric Power Co.
- Cairo Electricity Production Co
- Al Kamil Power Company SAOG
- Sohar Power Company SAOG
- Wadi Al Jizzi Power Company SAOC