MOST GROWING REGIONS WITH THE PRESENCE OF MAJOR PLAYERS
North America is the largest market for military electro-optics and infrared systems and holds the majority share in the market. The United States is the leading market in North America, owing to its huge expenditures on obtaining and developing of electro-optical systems for different military platforms, like naval vessels, submarines, armored vehicles, aircraft, UAV, and helicopters. Most R&D for this technology is focused toward the expansion of lightweight, cost-effective, and robust systems. The market share is expected to be captured by the Asia-Pacific region. Japan, China, and India are expected to lead the growth in the region during the forecast period.
The market has been segmented by type (image intensification, infrared, and laser), by system (imaging and non-imaging), by platform (airborne, land, and sea), and by geography (North America, South America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific).
Key Industry Players:
Some of the key industry players are - ROCKWELL COLLINS, HARRIS CORPORATION, THALES, LOCKHEED MARTIN, AND RAYTHEON ARE SOME OF THE IMPORTANT PLAYERS IN THE GLOBAL MILITARY ELECTRO-OPTICAL AND INFRARED SYSTEMS MARKET.
Recently, Lockheed Martin Canada, L3 Technologies, BAE Systems, CAE, MDA, and Ultra Electronics are partnering as Canada's Combat Ship Team for the Royal Canadian Navy's future fleet of surface combatants. Canada's Combat Ship Team is offering the one of the most advanced and latest warship designs, the Type 26 Global Combat Ship (GCS), along with high-tech platform innovations from prominent Canadian companies. This ship consists of torpedo handling systems, electro-optic and infrared sensors, integrated communications, and integrated platform management system.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market
- Regions that are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
This report can be customized to meet your requirements.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 General Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
2.2 Analysis Methodology
2.3 Study Assumptions
2.4 Econometric Forecast Model
3. Executive Summary
4. Key Findings Of The Study
5. Market Overview And Technology Trends
5.1 Current Market Scenario
5.2 Technology Trends
5.3 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3.1 Threat Of New Entrants
5.3.2 Threat Of Substitute Products/Services
5.3.3 Bargaining Power Of Suppliers
5.3.4 Bargaining Power Of Buyers
5.3.5 Intensity Of Competitive Rivalry
6. Market Dynamics
6.4 Value And Supply Chain Analysis
7. Global Military Electro Optical And Infrared Systems Market, By Type
7.1 Image Intensification
8. Global Military Electro Optical And Infrared Systems Market, By System
8.2 Non Imaging
9. Global Military Electro Optical And Infrared Systems Market, By Platform
9.1 Air Based
9.2 Land Based
9.3 Sea Based
10. Global Adas Market, By Geography
10.1 North America
10.3.6 South Korea
10.4 Middle East And Africa
10.4.3 Saudi Arabia
10.4.4 South Africa
10.5 South America
11. Competitive Landscape
11.2 Market Share Analysis
12. Company Profiles
12.1 Lockheed Martin
12.3 L3 Communication Holdings
12.4 Northrop Grumman
12.5 BAE Systems Plc
12.6 DRS Technologies
12.8 United Technologies Corporation
13. Future Outlook Of The Market