The market is growing significantly because of the increased use of virtual training methods. As a result of an increase in fuel prices, it has become difficult for airlines to provide airborne training to pilots. Therefore, airlines prefer simulator-based training, since it requires less time and costs cheaper, compared to training on the actual aircraft. An increase in the number of aircraft orders has also contributed to the demand for flight simulators. Major market restraints are lack of simulators for complex systems; increasing adoption of gaming technology and the presence of several private players in the market.
The market is seeing a move towards high-fidelity displays. Prior, multi-screen frameworks were utilized as a part of test systems to prepare the pilots. Yet, with the presentation of collimated displays and Cobra curved display, flight simulators have experienced manifold changes.
The market for global civil aerospace simulation and training has been segmented by -
- Simulator Type (Flight Training Devices (FTD), full flight simulators (FFS) and others);
- Aircraft Type (Rotary Wing and Fixed Wing); and
- Geography (North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East & Africa and Europe).
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Market analysis of the global civil aerospace simulation and training market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers, opportunities and restraints.
- Expert interviews and their insights on market shift, current and future outlook and factors impacting vendors short term and long term strategies.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities, and key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale.
- An extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies, along with their market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the civil aerospace simulation market on a global and regional scale
This report can be customized to meet your requirements..
1.1. Research Methodology
1.2. General Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
2.2 Analysis Methodology
2.3 Study Assumptions
2.4 Econometric Forecast Model
3. Market Overview And Trends
3.2. Technological Advancements And Developments In R&D
3.3. Investment Analysis
3.4. Porter's Five Forces Framework
3.4.1. Bargaining Power Of Suppliers
3.4.2. Bargaining Power Of Consumers
3.4.3. Threat Of New Entrants
3.4.4. Threat Of Substitute Products And Services
3.4.5. Competitive Rivalry Within The Industry
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Civil Aerospace Simulation And Training Market, Segmented By Simulator Type
6. Global Civil Aerospace Simulation And Training Market, Segmented By Aircraft Type
6.1. Rotary Wing
6.2. Fixed Wing
7. Global Civil Aerospace Simulation And Training Market, Segmented By Geography
7.1. North America
7.1.1. United States
7.2. South America
7.3.4. Rest Of Asia-Pacific
7.4.1. United Kingdom
7.4.5. Rest Of Europe
7.5. The Middle East & Africa
7.5.2. South Africa
7.5.3. Saudi Arabia
7.5.4. Rest Of The Middle East & Africa
8. Competitive Landscape
8.2. Market Share Analysis
8.3. Developments Of Key Players
9. Key Vendor Analysis (Overview, Products & Services, And Strategies)
9.1. L-3 Communications Link Simulation & Training
9.2. Rockwell Collins
9.3. Advanced Simulation Corp.
9.4. Atlantis Systems Corp.
9.6. Boeing Training Systems And Support
9.7. Caci International, Inc.
9.8. Lockheed Martin
9.9. Vector Training Systems, Inc.
9.10. Diamond Visionics Llc
- L-3 Communications Link Simulation & Training
- Rockwell Collins
- Advanced Simulation Corp
- Boeing Training Systems And Support
- Caci International Inc.
- Lockheed Martin
- Vector Training Systems Inc.
- Diamond Visionics Llc.